Should I feel pregnant?

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

ZeMiA

Should I feel pregnant?

#1 Post by ZeMiA » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:20 pm

I’m day 13 of my 2ww and the morning can’t come quick enough but I’ve never been pregnant and therefor don’t know it’s meant to feel.... am I at to feel anything???
I’ve had twinges.... cramps, mood swings... sore/sensitive breasts, hot flashes, light headed ness.... all of which I can blame the joyful 3x a day pessaries on (well I have been)
I’ve not slept the last two days and had really negative dreams that this hasn’t worked!!!
I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that means the opposite and it has!!!
Anyone else got any advice or comforting words???
I feel lost and totally don’t know what to expect!

Luckybabe37

Re: Should I feel pregnant?

#2 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 pm

Aww I feel for u but not long now til u know!! I didn’t have no symptoms other then odd cramps and I put it down to meds. I also waited til test day was so hard!! Good luck 🤞🤞🤞

Luckybabe37

#3 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:09 pm

Am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a 💙 the too week was a killer this was my 4th cycle but 1st attempt at care that worked I also have 4 frozen. This ur 1st round? Any frozen? I was on 4 passeries a day plus progesterone tablets so had alsorts goin on the body lol good luck x

Samantha Eve

#4 Post by Samantha Eve » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Hey lovely, how did today go? xxxx

ZeMiA

#5 Post by ZeMiA » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Thank you all for your lovely posts!
We have one frozen .... the other three didn’t make blastocyst stage on time unfortunately.
We’re really happy to say the test was positive .... 7 week scan is booked!
It just feels so strange as it feels so surreal but at the same time can’t yet relax until 12 weeks ... even then I don’t think I’ll relax!!!
The pessaries continue .... and we have a further delivery on Wednesday so hopefully all will stay well! The hormones must be doing something to my skin as I turned into a tomato after an hour in the sun yesterday and that was at 3pm!
So hopefully I’ll develop a nice tan with all of the lockdown.