January/February Buddies

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

Summersunshine

Re: January/February Buddies

#176 Post by Summersunshine » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am

Hope that everyone has been OK in the storms. Hope they're over now, I've not enjoyed listening out to see if the fence has blown down ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I've just been for my day 7 scan and my eggs are growing nicely - they can see about 11 of good sizes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅš No worries there. Should have one more scan on Friday and maybe next Monday and then egg collection next week all being well ๐Ÿ˜

How are you all doing? Any news yet Francesca? Xx

Francesca71991

#177 Post by Francesca71991 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am

Summersunshine wrote: โ†‘
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:42 am
Hope that everyone has been OK in the storms. Hope they're over now, I've not enjoyed listening out to see if the fence has blown down ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I've just been for my day 7 scan and my eggs are growing nicely - they can see about 11 of good sizes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅš No worries there. Should have one more scan on Friday and maybe next Monday and then egg collection next week all being well ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah all good here weโ€™re getting sun and sleet in and off so weathers abit up and down haha!

Aw yay thatโ€™s amazing news Iโ€™m so happy for you! Fingers crossed all goes well โ˜บ๏ธ Hope thatโ€™s put your mind as rest :)

Yeah so I tested and it was positive again now says 2-3 weeks which is good :) so fingers crossed it all carryโ€™s on going well :)

How are you feeling xxx
First ICSI cycle August 2019- 1 embryo transferred and 1 embryo frozen- BFN

Second ICSI cycle December 2019-1 FET- to be continued...

Summersunshine

#178 Post by Summersunshine » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Francesca71991 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am

Yeah all good here weโ€™re getting sun and sleet in and off so weathers abit up and down haha!

Aw yay thatโ€™s amazing news Iโ€™m so happy for you! Fingers crossed all goes well โ˜บ๏ธ Hope thatโ€™s put your mind as rest :)

Yeah so I tested and it was positive again now says 2-3 weeks which is good :) so fingers crossed it all carryโ€™s on going well :)

How are you feeling xxx
Francesca, that's amazing, you must be so happy! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Feeling a bit sore but all good, how are you feeling? Xx

Francesca71991

#179 Post by Francesca71991 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:59 pm
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:50 am

How are you feeling xxx
Francesca, that's amazing, you must be so happy! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Feeling a bit sore but all good, how are you feeling? Xx
Thank you so much! โ˜บ๏ธ Just conscious itโ€™s still very early on ๐Ÿ™ˆI hope the same outcome comes for you both :) have you had to go back to work after? Yeah Iโ€™m feeling okay thanks xxx

Bumble

#180 Post by Bumble » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Sounds like really positive news from both of you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Brilliant! Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've been crazy busy at work the last couple of days in preparation for an interview tomorrow. Talk about doing everything at once! Come to think of it, I am getting tummy ache generally when I'm lying down. Hope that's a good sign ๐Ÿคž
Also feeling really full and bloated again the last couple of days. Roll on Monday.
Hope you are managing to keep warm. Fingers crossed no more white stuff!
Have a good evening xx

Summersunshine

#181 Post by Summersunshine » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 pm

Bumble wrote: โ†‘
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:58 pm
Sounds like really positive news from both of you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Brilliant! Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've been crazy busy at work the last couple of days in preparation for an interview tomorrow. Talk about doing everything at once! Come to think of it, I am getting tummy ache generally when I'm lying down. Hope that's a good sign ๐Ÿคž
Also feeling really full and bloated again the last couple of days. Roll on Monday.
Have a good evening xx
Hi Bumble,

How it's going? Not long now. Just make sure you aren't overdoing it, I used to teach and it's a demanding job!

I'm in tomorrow for another scan and then hopefully egg collection next week. Hope it falls on one of my less busy work days. I hate letting people down ๐Ÿ™

We've also got a funeral coming up in the week that hopefully will be implantation week. It's my husbands uncle, they weren't close but there isn't a huge amount of family going. My husband has been asked to carry the coffin and do a reading. Problem is if it's the same day as implantation. Would you expect your partners to be with you or shall I just take my mum? Can you even do that? ๐Ÿ˜… I've done it before so I know it's not a big procedure. It would feel odd if hubby wasn't there though. What do you reckon? I don't want to cause a rift with my in laws. My mother in law is saying she understands but she's likely to kick up a fuss at a later date ๐Ÿ˜ณ Any advice?

Xxx

Francesca71991

#182 Post by Francesca71991 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:23 am

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 pm
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:58 pm
Have a good evening xx
Hi Bumble,

How it's going? Not long now. Just make sure you aren't overdoing it, I used to teach and it's a demanding job!

I'm in tomorrow for another scan and then hopefully egg collection next week. Hope it falls on one of my less busy work days. I hate letting people down ๐Ÿ™

We've also got a funeral coming up in the week that hopefully will be implantation week. It's my husbands uncle, they weren't close but there isn't a huge amount of family going. My husband has been asked to carry the coffin and do a reading. Problem is if it's the same day as implantation. Would you expect your partners to be with you or shall I just take my mum? Can you even do that? ๐Ÿ˜… I've done it before so I know it's not a big procedure. It would feel odd if hubby wasn't there though. What do you reckon? I don't want to cause a rift with my in laws. My mother in law is saying she understands but she's likely to kick up a fuss at a later date ๐Ÿ˜ณ Any advice?

Xxx
Hi summersunshine/bumble

Summersunshine- my partner actually was struggling to get the embryo transfer off work as heโ€™s an accountant and it was tax year end and his work arenโ€™t aware we are going through ivf so I said donโ€™t worry about it and actually went by myself, a few of my friends and my mum also offered to come with me but I felt comfortable going by myself as I know itโ€™s so quick and easy so if your happy to take your mum (which you are allowed to do) then itโ€™s completely fine :) I felt abit weird at first about my partner not coming but the nurses put me at ease and actually said they have had people without partners and with their family instead as people struggle to get it off work/other commitment etc. So donโ€™t feel bad if he doesnโ€™t come :) I hope to is helps :)

And bumble I hope your interview went okay! And your feeling okay! Not long to go now :) have you been tempted to test early or are you waiting til Monday :)

Sorry iv been abit quiet on here iv been abit busy and pre occupied but I hope your both doing okay :) xxx

Bumble

#183 Post by Bumble » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi,
Hope you've both had a good week. I've done my best not to do too much, although I'm always on the go chasing around after the kids. My interview went well thanks and my contract has been extended.
I have been good up to now and haven't tested. I had some period type pain again this morning and was convinced I was out but she hasn't reared her ugly head yet! Think I'm going to sit it out for now.
Hope the scan went well Summersunshine, you're nearly there now ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hope alls well with you Francesca.
Sounds like more stormy weather this weekend! Keep warm! ๐Ÿค—xx

Francesca71991

#184 Post by Francesca71991 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:10 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
Hi,
Hope you've both had a good week. I've done my best not to do too much, although I'm always on the go chasing around after the kids. My interview went well thanks and my contract has been extended.
I have been good up to now and haven't tested. I had some period type pain again this morning and was convinced I was out but she hasn't reared her ugly head yet! Think I'm going to sit it out for now.
Yeah lovely thanks Iโ€™m back to work Monday.. yay ๐Ÿ˜‚ :shock: hope youโ€™ve had a nice week :) and Iโ€™m glad your interview went well :)

Aww yeah thatโ€™s good that youโ€™ve been able to hold out :) Iโ€™m sure the period type cramps with no period are a good sign I kept getting them and it was positive so Iโ€™m really hoping the same for you!

Yeah all is good thank you! I had abit of spotting today which I had pure panic over but it was only tiny bit and spoke to the hospital and they said itโ€™s completely normal and nothing to be concerned about so wanted to share this incase you have any spotting and think the worst as itโ€™s not :)

I know looks like another chilled weekend for me! Hope you both have a lovely weekend and yes summersunshine not long now โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธXxx

Summersunshine

#185 Post by Summersunshine » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi ladies,

Good to hear from you both ๐Ÿค— Pleased your interview went well Bumble, that gives you a bit of piece of mind. And I reckon the cramps are good news too. Hope all continues to go well. I don't know how you've not given in and tested yet ๐Ÿ˜œ

Thanks Francesca for putting my mind at rest about the implantation. I went for my scan today and my eggs aren't as big as they'd hoped yet so I've got to up the meds and go back for another scan on Monday. Such a pain. I just want an egg collection date now! Feel disproportionately upset about it but that's probably just the hormones lol. The in laws have asked if I've got dates so they know whether we'll be at the funeral but I still don't know. Didn't ask how I was ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway. Going to try and chill with a bath and a book and put the worrying aside! Not looking forward to another storm, I just want it to be spring now!

Enjoy your weekends xx

Summersunshine

#186 Post by Summersunshine » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Hi,
Any news today Bumble? Thinking of you xx

Francesca71991

#187 Post by Francesca71991 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:36 am

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:04 pm
Hi,
Hope your test went okay today bumble! Also thinking of you ๐Ÿค—xxx

Francesca71991

#188 Post by Francesca71991 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:37 am

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:36 am
Hi,
and how did your scan go summersunshine :) sorry I was back to work today and it was a hectic day xxx

Summersunshine

#189 Post by Summersunshine » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:37 am

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:37 am
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:36 am

and how did your scan go summersunshine :) sorry I was back to work today and it was a hectic day xxx
Hi Francesca, had my scan today and I've got to go back for another one again on Wednesday as my eggs are not big enough yet. So fed up of the waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Just want a date for egg collection. How are you doing? I bet the feeling of being back at work isn't half so bad knowing you are pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ xx

Bumble

#190 Post by Bumble » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 am

Hi Ladies,
Not good news from new. Bfn sadly. Got to keep taking pessaries for another 3 days and test again, but I know it will still be negative.
I wish you both lots of luck and hope everything goes to plan for you ๐Ÿค—xxx

Bonny boo

#191 Post by Bonny boo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:06 am

Hi bumble when did u have ur tranfer xx

Summersunshine

#192 Post by Summersunshine » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 am

Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 am
Hi Ladies,
Not good news from new. Bfn sadly. Got to keep taking pessaries for another 3 days and test again, but I know it will still be negative.
I wish you both lots of luck and hope everything goes to plan for you ๐Ÿค—xxx
Hi Bumble, so sorry to hear about your bfn - keep going anyway, you never know. Sending lots of love and hugs xxx

Bumble

#193 Post by Bumble » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:37 pm

Thanks Summersunshine ๐Ÿ˜˜
Had the transfer on 3rd Feb so think the result isn't going to change now.
It's such a difficult journey. Wishing you all a positive outcome xxx

Bonny boo

#194 Post by Bonny boo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi bumble sending u hugs xx๐Ÿ˜˜

Bumble

#195 Post by Bumble » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi Bonny Boo, thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜xx

Francesca71991

#196 Post by Francesca71991 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:22 pm
Hi Bonny Boo, thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜xx
Bumble Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this :( did you test in the morning? I genuinely feel gutted for you as I know how hard and difficult this process is and how devastating the result can be :( sending lots of love to you! Try not to give up hope your time will come ๐Ÿ˜˜ I also hope that when you test in 3 days it changes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ xxx