May/June 2019

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

mollymartha

Re: May/June 2019

#651 Post by mollymartha » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:01 pm

Aw thank you so much Applecart means so much so sorry I took so long to get back on here I did browse but just didn't post thank you for all understanding why ....I never knew you could be so anxious bunt as we all know nothing matters more in life than trying for our miracle ....I remember all you lovely ladies so well only seems like yesterday we were all cycling together .....hopefully more will see this and get back on here of they can, I wonder how shiru is and how kaydan and her twin boys are think they were due a few days before we were, but of course she was early guessing her twins may have been too...how are things going for you mo worries if you don't want to chat about it totally understand and what with the while covid situation too ....very sad stressful surreal etc hope you are all safe and well ...India sends all you ladies a big hug I still worry sooooo much about her still doesn't seem real she's here she's a true miracle I just take it a day at a time please do feel free to add me on Facebook any ladies on here to see pictures of her have a lovely weekend ladies it's far too hot here hope it cools down soon xx
me : single lady 36 - donor sperm

3 x natural iuis jan/feb/March 2019 all BFN
Ivf may 2019 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 top grade blasts bfp 4th June
Beautiful baby girl born at 37+3 on 20/01/20 finally a mummy miracles do happen 6 frozen blasts

shiru

#652 Post by shiru » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Mollymartha CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your baby girl although already 27 weeks..how did that happen!? Thank you for updating us on here. Kelly and I were so worried you will see our messages looking for you but glad you made the decision to step away from the group. So pleased to hear from you..lsr us know what your Facebook is and ill send you a request..

My boy is 3 tomorrow ladies...ive no idea where the time has gone and remember being induced for 3 days - worst pain ever..and reading your life story of hospitals I remember that too well...

Kelly hope you are doing well too..

Take care everyone and it's great to reconnect x

Kelly1982

#653 Post by Kelly1982 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 am

Hi Mollymartha &Shiru my Facebook profile has disappeared a while back so will have to find time to fix one that I created. 🤔 Shiru how nice to hearing from you. I had few months of stress but now much better and somehow back to normal. IVF is such a stressful situation for anyone when it don’t work over and over. Yes we need to find a way of reconnecting for sure. Shiru I still can’t believe Mollymartha has a baby now. How am so happy for her. At last with all the worry she went through. The God we save never abandon us. Congratulations to Ajabu. 3years already. How time flies !! 😘🤗 So much to catch up ..,
Mollymartha how’s you & our princess. We are on holiday back home next weekend.

If any of you has email address and ok to send it here I can email you. Not sure which is the safe way to send personal info on here 🤔
Wishing you both a wonderful week enjoy the good weather as it’s never last. Much love 🤗😘❤️
(ICSI cycle July/August 2016) OTD 10.08.2016 BFP
Baby boy born March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Kelly1982

#654 Post by Kelly1982 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:44 am

Mollymartha am really so pleased for you. You made us so worried. 🤗😘🙏🏻 I have never met you but it feels like I have known you all my life. And that’s the honest truth. Please now enjoy being called a Mum you so deserve it. 👌🏽🙏🏻😘

I just didn’t want to spoil your special moment with my update lol I just want to enjoy your good news for now. 👌🏽😘....
Baby boy born March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

mollymartha

#655 Post by mollymartha » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Kelly and shiru ....lovely ladies our little trio back together ....so so sorry I was gone for so long I used to browse but just couldn't post as was so busy at the hospital so much and work and then just so so upset and stressed most of the time worrying daily and on Google alot yes our little princess is worth every tear, every moment of worry and struggle I ,Iove her so much it's amazing now I know what you both meant by love , I still don't believe I'm a mummy it send totally unreal after so so long waiting and giving up hope we are so close and I'm so proud of her how are you both doing in your journeys how is life in lock down

My girl was 28 weeks yesterday can you believe where's our little newborn gone. ....she's been teething we think no teeth yet but everything goes in her mouth still exclusively breast fed got to start some solids soon very nervous week she's a poorly girl atm she's got viral tonsilitus poor baby dr have her anti biotics to try if she is no better been giving her calpol I'm completely worrying and it's awful she's being so brave bless her

Happy birthday Ajabu wow where has that time gone shiru I remember when I just started to browse on here reading the excerise thread pages and your story shiru .....getting a big boy now but always your baby ,,....I wonder how Claire from those pages is I followed her story too.....did Ajabu have a fun day celebrating did you all enjoy it it must be do emotional to think back to the day he was born .....have your wedding plans been affected by lock down shiru

Kelly how are you all how is your boy hope you are all ok and well, oh wow enjoy your holiday back here will you get to see famiky abd friends yes I feel honestly like we've always been friends too, we just clicked didn't we and niw your boy and shiru Ajabu have a special little sister ...I still honestly don't believe it no worries about the Facebook if you gave yo sort it my friend just set up a new one it was easier lol that's where all my pictures of her are if i put my name up here at some ppint or email address's then quickly delete it once you both have it?? Is that the safest most private way if we can't pm on here

Thank you both so much for your very kind wishes you knew I wouldn't just go I'd be back it just took me a long time ....as you know ivf is so stressful uncertain I'm a different person niw after it I can't even remember my old life she's the best best best decision ever and my whole world still so much anxiety though take care ladies thank you for being do kind and understanding why I was away so long xx
me : single lady 36 - donor sperm

3 x natural iuis jan/feb/March 2019 all BFN
Ivf may 2019 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 top grade blasts bfp 4th June
Beautiful baby girl born at 37+3 on 20/01/20 finally a mummy miracles do happen 6 frozen blasts

Kelly1982

#656 Post by Kelly1982 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:01 am

Morning Ladies sorry i have been little quite. We are back grom our holiday On saturday time went so quick. We took my boy to Legoland which he loved going on the rides bless him.
Yes we were in UK just week before lockdown and when we got back to norway we ended up 14days in lockdown but all ok. Here there isn’t many people Infected they have it under control. How are you finding the whole situation girls. In UK it has been very bad hasn’t it.

Am glad to hear all of you are keeping safe though. Especially the little ones. Am so sorry Molly to hear about our princess. How is she doing now. Is she taking medicines. Bless her I hope she will get better soon. I hate when my baby gets ill and there isn’t much I can do about it. Please let me know how she is getting on.

In my side apparently I have one side enlarged thyroid. And I have been feeling so stressed and bad tempered I put it down to IVF. Does any of you know anything about thyroid enlargement. Does it affect IVF pregnancy chances. And my period has all over been longer than it used to be. And I have round black marks on my skin that seem to appear gradually. 🤔🤗

I wish you both a wonderful day. Shiru how are you doing and the lil one 🤗👌🏽
Baby boy born March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Kelly1982

#657 Post by Kelly1982 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 am

Mollymartha no need to apologize at all we are soo happy for you and it was such a relief to know you are ok. And to top it up with that miracle news. Am really so happy for you 😘❤️❤️
Baby boy born March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

shiru

#658 Post by shiru » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi ladies
Will respond to your messages shortly..would love to see pictures of your babies...

Let's try and connect..how can we do it? I'm on Facebook as Shiru..you could try and find me that way. Let me know how you get on...

Sending you both hugs xx