April/May 2018 cycle buddies

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

Luckybabe37

Re: April/May 2018 cycle buddies

#1376 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Aww jade am same cant sleep for jack at nite! Lol and av only got the one can’t get comfy constant back ache leg cramps baby kicking low down all nite lol. Am 22 weeks Monday and told me prob only 15 16 more weeks before get him out eeeek as maybe c seaction for me which kinda dreading as hate needles can’t do blood test never mind one in back!! Aww can u guess jade what sex with scan? I did mine knew boy wen saw it sticking out ha ha. Good luck everyone won’t be long now xx

CharB

#1377 Post by CharB » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi Jade,

Glad the twins are developing well.

Maybe you should try a full body pillow?
Cycle 1 - EC - 6 eggs. 5 fertilised - 1 blastocyst
Cycle 2 - EC - 13 eggs, 7 fertilised - 2 blastocysts
Cycle 3 - FET - unable to transfer :(
Cycle 4 - FET - BFP 08/10/19 👼 17/10/19 :cry:

lisamaria83

#1378 Post by lisamaria83 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:40 am

Char that's great you're feeling so fired up ready to go 👍 🤞
Jade it's lovely to know you and the twins are getting on so well ; good idea re the full body pillow from Char.
Lucky, yep the bladder pressure will be more as baby grows so it's back to the frequent peeing just like the early days when progesterone was to blame back then ! It's gonna go so quick this second half of the pregnancy now though for you.
Moosestar that scan sounds amazing ! I find that my boy still never ceases to amaze , I'm sure you'll feel the same once he's here too😍
Brilliant news with the house, sounds fabulous! Good luck with the move! Don't forget you have time for nursery Dec as baby will be with you in your room at least for the first six months . I only moved Theo next door to his own room about 3 months ago.
We're also moving all being well subject to all the paperwork etc ; still same estate which we love but a bigger house.
We went for our appointment this week to have scan & discuss embryo transfer and took Theo along to meet my consultant which was SO special! They had a cuddle and a photo together before we left ; was a dream come true to take my care bear back to where he came from& meet the man who helped create him 😍
Looking to attempt transfer in April so got to have first intralipids in March as the first thing.
Also getting Vitamin D level checked at Drs advice just to make sure everything covered .
We also have a week in Malta booked for 22nd this month but left all prep last min due to this virus going on 🙄 I keep watching for the news to make sure ..

Speak soon as little man just woke
Take care ladies xx
IVF 1 (2012): IVF/ ICSI split: son stillborn 25 wks-pre-eclampsia
Natural pregnancy (2014): Silent miscarriage 8 wks
IVF 2 (2015): BFN
IVF 3 (2016): BFN
Natural IUI (2016): BFN
IVF 4 (ICSI)(2017): Chemical pregnancy
IVF 5 (ICSI) (2018): BFP 🌈 🙏

Luckybabe37

#1379 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Yeah I can’t seem to stop waking up for loo 5 times a nite lol seems to be dragging at min only 22 weeks Tomaz. Aww I will be taking my boy to meet them as well wen he’s here as am ever so greatfull to them am also wanting another transfer but not for like a year yet good luck with it all Lisa. Good luck everyone else trying again x

CharB

#1380 Post by CharB » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know Lidl have maternity cardigans and jeans and some baby bits from Sunday. Have a look on the website.

I've started decorating our bedroom today. It took ages just to cover the furniture and floor. I've managed to paint the ceiling and coving. The ceiling is pretty much dry now and I can see I've missed a lot so will have to sort it tomorrow as I've had enough for today. It's so hard to tell when you are painting something the same colour 😖.

Moosestar

#1381 Post by Moosestar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:42 pm

It sounds like we’re all nesting! New houses and redecorating 😊

Aw Jade, wonderful news that the babies are doing so well - and you too! I’m having problems sleeping too, to the point at nearly at the end of my tether. Mine is restless legs, so frustrating! I can completely sympathise 💕 Have you thought about a chiropractor or physio for your back? Also, if you work at a desk, you may want to get an assessment, I’ve been offered one 😊 I hope you get some sleep soon. I second the kicking, I love it! My newest obsession is watching my tummy move as he kicks 😍

Lisa Maria, I think you’re doing it the right way round - moving before the transfer, not in your third trimester - which I’ll be by the time we move! Argggh! 🤪 I’m trying to make sure I have everything I need for the early days ordered and ready before the move, I think organization is key! So exciting that you’re gearing up for your next transfer 😊💕It sounds like preparation is going really well! When I mentioned nursery, I actually meant childcare...it’s so hard to get here, finally found one that has space available 😊 As for the nursery at home, I’ve got my Pinterest board ready - going with a tropical/ jungle theme.

Char, it might turn out that you and Lisa Maria are transferring around the same time! 💕😊 How mad would that be! I hope you get your painting done and dusted. It’s such hard work, but great satisfaction When it’s done.

Lucky, are you being induced early? I know how you feel about wanting to meet your boy sooner 😊 I’m actually enjoying pregnancy at the moment, my bump is beginning to look like a proper bump and I feel pretty great apart from lack of sleep. It sounds like you’re suffering with lack of sleep too. I’m not feeling pressure so much, just lots and lots of movement! At the end of the day, I do feel like my belly is stretching though!
💖💖💖
Me 42, DOR, blocked tube, thyroid antibodies. DP 36, TTC since 2014-15.
6 failed OE IVF cycles between 04/2017 And 04/2019
10/2019 DE IVF 1; 2ww 🙏🙏🙏

CharB

#1382 Post by CharB » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Hi Moosestar,

Pretty much halfway with the painting, got the ceiling and 2 walls painted. Just need to do the skirting board and door frame on the 2 walls that are done. Going to paint them tomorrow and then chill out for the rest of the day. My Mother in Law helped me today which was nice. It looks great so far 😁

Yes I was thinking that Lisa and might cycle together again, that would be nice. I must contact Care tomorrow as I haven't heard anything yet.

Luckybabe37

#1383 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Yes moonstar if placenta not moved up I will be Haveing c section 38 weeks. But my midwife thinks it will have moved up by my next scan so will see. Am currently on iron tablets now incase bleed cos of it. My bump deffo stretching acheing the back is the worse of all and at nite leg cramps are the worse! Lol cud cry. Am moaning of all this but yet am goin to go bk and have 2 put bk in I must be mad lol. Good luck everyone starting treatment soon x

Luckybabe37

#1384 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Baby 💙 is kicking so low it’s so uncomfortable lol sleep times are unreal xx