BFP and awaiting October six week scan

For the in-betweenies, fingers crossed everybody!!

Moderator: Administrator

CharlotteB87

Re: BFP and awaiting October six week scan

#176 Post by CharlotteB87 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:58 am

Hi Ladies,

sorry been so busy at work lately.

Glad your scan went well lucky. I haven't hear the heart beat yet either, I was 16 weeks yesterday. I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow but mine is with a consultant not sure why! Booked a private scan for Saturday afternoon where we should hopefully find out the sex :D

Let us know how your appointment goes today Flash.

xx

Luckybabe37

#177 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:02 pm

That’s brillant char sooo exciting I wish I was 16 weeek now lol counting down the days 13 weeks 2 days now dragging. Am Also under consultant as well I think they said cos it’s ivf and gose on age told me. Even worse for me cos I got high blood pressure on and off so feeling mine will come early if am hqveing problems already. My midwife isn’t til 30th this month. Good luck flash today. X

Flash19

#178 Post by Flash19 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Thanks ladies,

Midwife appointment went well thanks and heard a good steady heartbeat 😁😁 I think whatever stage you're at you want to be further along as I just want to have my 20wk scan now and be past that and start feeling the baby. Just can't wait for that healthy baby to be in my arms. People keep saying the second half goes quickly though!

Excited to hear what you're having Charlotte!! 😁😁

Fx

CharlotteB87

#179 Post by CharlotteB87 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:36 am

Morning,

glad your midwife appointment went well Flash, as did mine. Heard the heart beat for the first time which took my husband by surprise he had no idea what was going on :lol: heartbeat was 152bpm.

Turns out I am currently consultant lead because of my bicornuate uterus (I have 2 uterus') and because I had LLETZ treatment a few years back. Have to go back for an extra scan in 2 weeks just to check my cervix because of the LLETZ and then back for a follow up appointment at 22 weeks when they will decide if I remain consultant led or go back tot he midwife. Other than that all is well.

xx

Luckybabe37

#180 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Glad both appointments went well guys seems am only one that not head baby heartbeat yet 😭😭 my next midwife is 30th dec wounder if I will then I expect to as I be 15 weeks then. I can’t wait to feel baby move I feel flutters now thou or something other half thinks am goin crazy but I deffo feel it this is my 2nd pregnancy so I read maybe sometimes u can it is possible. I am just worried about blood pressure it’s up and down all time anyone else have this problem I ain’t clue what causing it as I feel fine I myself other then headaches 😭 I just want my baby I not rite good or patient with all this waiting for This appointment and that appointment lol 🤞🤞🤞 everyone x

CharlotteB87

#181 Post by CharlotteB87 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi ladies,

lucky, I think its juts standard that they don't do the hear beat until 16 weeks, so yes your appointment with the Midwife on the 30th you will more than like hear the heart beat.

So I had the private scan on Saturday, turns out I was wrong and I am having a boy :D

xx

Flash19

#182 Post by Flash19 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Aww congratulations Charlotte!! So exciting! How are you going to tell friends and family your news? Also do you know what you will call him?

Lucky I just want the baby here now so you're not alone! 😂🤣

Flash x

CharlotteB87

#183 Post by CharlotteB87 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi Flash,

Well i saw my mum right after so I just told her then and everyone else just phone or text. Gender reveals are lovely but just not very us so we kept it simple.

No not really sure on names at the moment, front runners are Pryce after my Grandad or Samuel but we think we will just have a short list and decide once he is here.

xx

Luckybabe37

#184 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:19 am

Aww char congrats a boy 💙💙 bless we already picked boy names as am convinced mine is too lol I have names for both ready thou. We was doin to do a reveal but decided to buy pic frames with the sex on instead and wrap them for family. Can’t wiat for my scan now 7th jan needs to hurry up am sooo excited. I keep gettin few chest pains thou feels like heart beating funny at times I don’t know maybe am goin out my mind all this baby stuff but I do feel strange sometimes like it’s beating fast then stops odd pains told midwife wants me to get checked out but at Xmas goin to ae will be a nitemare trying to hold of til after Xmas then I will not sure what to expect thou wen go there. Flash I am happy to Be pregnant but feel like I age for forever I just want the baby here then can get bk to normal lol

Flash19

#185 Post by Flash19 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Lucky,

Please don't worry. I had flutters in my chest but not pain and my midwife sent me straight to the go that day who arranged an ECG and echocardiogram and I was a little worried but all was fine and as Google also told me our body has 50% more blood going round your body and that regularly causes flutters or palpitations so try not to worry.

Happy Christmas ladies!

Fx

Luckybabe37

#186 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Thanks flash am trying not to worry about it I will go up once Xmas is out of way as Ano with this hospital I be there hours and hours stuck in to Xmas when I thoght was havein misscarriage I waited 10 hours for a doctor for him only then feel belly so Ano be waiting ages but have to go before my next midwife appointment as she be askin me. Merry Xmas guys x

Luckybabe37

#187 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Well I spent Xmas nite in aw on a ward cos of my chest pains and flutters got home Boxing Day morning so slept most day so Xmas was kinda a waste. Flash did u stop in over nite with ur heart flutters? I had ecg bloods and X-ray and had to wait 6 hours for a doctor! Was there at 8 pm Xmas day got home 8next day long nite it was. Ecg come bk heart was working as shud but beating too fast and with pains they said lookin at maybe blood clots as blood pressure was high too absolutely gutted. Saw doctor at 630am said not sure if blood clot or pregnancy related so give me injection in belly to get rid of a clot if one and told me to go bk if any more chest pains for more tests.soon as had injection I felt better headband pain went blood pressure dropped so I think I just have had sunet there cos I felt dreadful all day Xmas eve and Xmas day 😭😭 am goin to worry all way threw this pregnancy now I just had enough u want baby here so I can relax as rite now I can’t x

Flash19

#188 Post by Flash19 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Hi lucky no I didn't stay in. I went to my GPs and they Judi booked ECG and echocardiogram and had them over the next two weeks after that appointment. But my blood pressure was normal each time it was checked too. Hope you've not had any more problems since last post. Charlotte, how are you to now?

Fx

Luckybabe37

#189 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:55 am

Strange as I had to go threw ae was a nitemare! Bein ok since just odd high blood pressure up and down no idea what causes it. Got my gender scan Tuesday that am lookin forward to then want the 20 week scan out way then can relax bit more at min am up and down each day x

Luckybabe37

#190 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 pm

It’s a 💙💙💙💙💙 knew it lol x

CharlotteB87

#191 Post by CharlotteB87 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:00 pm

HI,

sorry been so busy since being back at work! i'm doing well thanks. Had my internal scan on NYE which was all fine so thankfully I don't have to have a stitch :D

Congrats on baby boy news :D

Hope you are both well.

x

Luckybabe37

#192 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Thankyou x glad ur doin ok too I just knew was a boy lol seems to be lot of boys this year ha x

Flash19

#193 Post by Flash19 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:55 am

Hi ladies,

Glad you're both doing well Charlotte - very good news!

Lucky - wow a boy how cool! Have u decided on a name yet?

Out of interest did you guys have IVF, iui or icsi? I read a theory somewhere that I'd you have either of the first two you're more likely to have a boy as they are faster swimmers but if u have icsj it's more likely to be a girl as they are slower and easier to catch for injecting. Don't think there's probably much in it but just thought for fun I'd ask 😁😁 We had icsi but I've been convinced of a boy but it has made me wonder and think we need to get a girl's name sorted!!

F x

Luckybabe37

#194 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:15 pm

ICSI I had and he’s a baby Lincoln lol. Are under finding out the sex flash? I just want the 20 week scan out of way then I can relax more I had gender scan thou and they checked everything on baby limbs heart the placenta everything looks good so not too worried just want to be over 20 weeks now . X

CharlotteB87

#195 Post by CharlotteB87 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 pm

I had a frozen IVF cycle. Interesting theory could be true but from what I have read although research find a slightly higher chance of a boy it's still only something like 56%. Although in my case I guess the theory is right

xx

Flash19

#196 Post by Flash19 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Thanks ladies. Lucky we aren't finding out my husband is being stubborn 😂🤣 I refer to the baby as he though 🙈🙈 so it will be a shock if it comes out a girl!

Flash19

#197 Post by Flash19 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Also although I'm now 21 weeks I'm in another group where the two ladies are both 27 weeks and I want to be at their stage of feeling the baby kicking etc so whatever stage you're at I think you want to be further along than you are!

Luckybabe37

#198 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Aww had have to know me I was referring to mine as a 💙 and he was lol lots are boys these days. Am only 17 weeks I won’t buy owt big thou til my 20 week scan it’ just feels early days stil am a worrier even to this day lol. Av felt flutters at nite thou midwife says in next week or 2 shud feel more x

Flash19

#199 Post by Flash19 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:09 am

Hi Lucky,

Do you have a child already or am I remembering wrongly. I'm starting this past week to become more confident in the movements and kicks but it being my first pregnancy they say you feel it lasted so I was 20 weeks til.i started feeling flutters and since then tumbling around and now kicks. My husband can't feel them.outwardly yet but that is also down to the wobble I have on top of the baby 😂🤣

Charlotte how are you? Are you feeling anything yet?

Luckybabe37

#200 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:53 am

Yeah flash I have a nearly 18 year old his birthday is 15th June this one due on the 22nd lol I feel odd flutter that’s it nowt big like no kicks or owt sting were can deffo say that’s the baby. Flutters that’s it but then I think is it me lol but I feel hard parts in my belly like it’s baby limbs but am confused cis wen saw midwife she said he slow down stil as my bump stil lifting up so dose that mean I can’t feel him in my Belly yet? Lol cos am feeling him there or some hard parts lol maybe I am goin crazy I don’t know it’s bein a long road. Am 18 weeks Tomaz I bucked a scan for next sat juts to see him make sure all goin well cos then I only got to wait week for my 20 week scan. Then goin to buy more stuff as will feel more relaxed. Xx