5dp5dt FET and still no symptom

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Mypoppy

5dp5dt FET and still no symptom

#1 Post by Mypoppy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 am

Hi,
Today is 5dp5dt of my 2nd FET transferred. I feel different from the first transferred. This time I hardly feel any cramp or twitching or bloated like the first time. My first transferred end with negative even if the embryo was a top quality and I had every symptoms you could imagine. We had PGS tested and only transferred the normal embryo. I had ERA tested before my 2nd transfer which the result was I’m an early receptive by 12hrs. We corrected when to take the first cyclogest this time. For some reason I still feel this 2nd transferred might not work after all this tests. I literally don’t have any sign of implantation. Has anyone get positive outcome even if you don’t have any sign at all? How many time are you trying ivf until a positive outcome? When do you know time to end your journey? I’m 41 and very confused of what to do next. We don’t have any embryo left too. Xx

Luckybabe37

Re: 5dp5dt FET and still no symptom

#2 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi had my baby on Tuesday and Ano how ur feeling and what goin threw. Do u have any kids at all? I have had 4 cycles in total 3 at one place one at care which has resulted in my beautiful boy. I already have one boy from 18 years ago all natural. With my cycle at care I felt nothing all way threw and it worked! Stick with it no sign is a good sign. I had top egg in I stil have 4 left good luck xx

Kitty577

#3 Post by Kitty577 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi mypoppy

I had absolutely no symptoms my first cycle and got a bfp which resulted in my LG who is now 18 months. I had no sickness or symptoms throughout my pregnancy with her other than getting fat and peeing lots 😂 I had a Fet on 15 June again no symptoms and I tested this morning and got a bfp.

I wouldn’t worry about lack of symptoms everyone is different best just to try relax and hope for the best.

Good luck I really hope that it’s worked for you x

Mypoppy

#4 Post by Mypoppy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi Kitty577, Luckybabe37,

My first natural pregnancy was end with ectopic pregnancy many year ago and since then I’ve never get a positive test again. I tested yesterday and today but still show negative on day 6 and day 7. I guess I will have to wait until my officially test date which is on this Sunday. I did spotting with the ectopic pregnancy and my last FET. it’s just feel so normal and strange. Have both of you did the test earlier than the test date? When did you actually get the positive? With my age and my partner just told me that we will have to wait for him to come back from a business trip if it doesn’t work this time. It would mean next year because Thailand is not allow foreigner to get into the country yet. We will have to wait because Thailand is on the zika list before we can start a new cycle. I really hope this cycle is working.

Congratulations to you both for your good news!!! Hopefully it will be me next xx

Luckybabe37

#5 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:09 pm

I never tested early as it can give all false and positive results it’s best to wait til test date really thrn u deffo know without false hope and then ya not devastated. It was hard for me not to as waited such a long time but I stuck it out and he’s here now. U just need to relax and let ya body do its thing never give up dreams do come true xx

Mypoppy

#6 Post by Mypoppy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Thank you for your encouragement :). I will try my best and will struck to it till this Sunday xx

Kitty577

#7 Post by Kitty577 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:44 pm

First time it was a fresh transfer so I didn’t test early as the trigger would risk a false positive.

This time as it was a fet I didn’t have the trigger so there was no risk of false positive. I got a positive test on day 12 of my wait. I used a clear blue early response test. I think day 6/7 would be very early to get a positive.

Hang in there, still lots to be hopeful for

Luckybabe37

#8 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm

Stick to test day girls good luck 🤞🤞🤞🤞 remember 1st time don’t work try again get bk up it’s what I did after spending 30 grand and 4th time we have our little 💙 xx

Mypoppy

#9 Post by Mypoppy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:35 pm

I’m going to this time. This is my second FET transferred from the first ivf treatment with my last embryo. We are self funding as well. We did icsi and various tests. The cost is already almost 15 grand just for our first ivf. Luckily my diary is packed with meetings until the weekend. That should keep my mind out of symptom spotting until the OTD. Xxx

Luckybabe37

#10 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Good good stay positive wen is ur test date? X

Mypoppy

#11 Post by Mypoppy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:51 pm

My test date is 5 July. I really can’t wait!

Luckybabe37

#12 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Not long to go 🤞 x