2ww february

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

JessR38

Re: 2ww february

#51 Post by JessR38 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi girls and congrats Emma!
That sounds so great about work. I told mine on the end because of scans etc but I only took EC day off, all the other I’ve made up working extra hours which is pretty tiring! My 2nd blood test was good so scan is booked for 12th March which is 7 weeks I think. Excited and super nervous at the same time. Unfortunately my husband is due to be away with work which I’m hoping he can get out of as it’s a trip to northern Italy eek 😱.
How’s everyone doing symptom wise? I think I only have symptoms from the pessaries right now, cramping, bloating and struggling to sleep. X

Emma0103

#52 Post by Emma0103 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:48 am

Thanks jess! Still cant believe it! Congrats to you too!

I've woken up with back ache, cramps and a tiny bit of spotting? Is this normal? Heeeeelp!?

thegirlwho

#53 Post by thegirlwho » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 am

Oh no, try not to panic too much - remember cramping and spotting is pretty normal especially this early on. I've not had spotting since the tiny bit I got before OTD but I am still getting cramps. I have two cats who do the classic cat 'kneading' with their paws on my belly and it's too tender for me atm to let them!

I would let Care know, they might suggest an earlier scan to make sure everything is ok, or they might just try to reassure you that it's not neccessarily a bad sign at all especially if it's only a tiny bit of spotting. That could just as easily be the pessaries!

Emma0103

#54 Post by Emma0103 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:16 pm

I'm ok about it now. There was only a tiny tiny bit yesterday and nothing since. I think it's just the wait for the scan thats driving me crazy! When is your scan?
I only seem to get cramps in the mornings which is weird although it hasn't been too bad today! We aren't telling anyone until we've had our scan and know everything is ok!

I've googled 🤦‍♀️ how many weeks I should be and it says 5+3 does that sound about right?

Hope everyone else is getting on ok x

thegirlwho

#55 Post by thegirlwho » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:28 pm

23rd March for me, I'm currently 5+5 I think so that sounds about right as your scan is 2 days after mine!

I am having a little panic atm too because I can't put the tests away. I wanted to see the CB Digi weeks indicators go from 2-3 to 3+ but it says 1-2 :( My cheapo tests aren't faint but they're not super dark either. I decided to hell with it and just ordered two online blood tests to check my HCG levels properly over a few days. I could probably have got NHS to do them, but I'm not sure me telling them that I only want it because my CB digital indicators aren't saying what I'd like them to is a good enough reason, since I've had no other alarming symptoms or history of anything bad!! Plus I think by the time I got the appointment and results it'd be 23rd March ha.

Really hoping they show some positive results and I can just relax then until the scan in the knowledge my wee is just rubbish at testing!

Emma0103

#56 Post by Emma0103 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Try not to worry too much! Why don't you ring care just to have a chat, it might make you feel better?
This wait is horrendous! When will you get your tests?

thegirlwho

#57 Post by thegirlwho » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:27 pm

They're arriving tomorrow, so I guess I won't really get any answers until next week as I can't send the first one off until Friday as I'll be at work when it arrives.

But I went all out on my paranoia and booked an early scan too for Sunday when I'll be at just over 6+ - hoping for good news, but if it's inconclusive then I've got the bloods to reassure me and if they don't look good/drop then I will let Care know and can hopefully move on with everything a bit quicker and will be prepared. Having a plan has helped the anxiety loads, although I am still flitting between it's the end of the world and omg, what if I go on Sunday and there's a heartbeat and it's all amazing. :) Fingers crossed for that!!

I think I've been reluctant to call Care because a part of me thinks I'm just being rediculous lol. If I was bleeding/cramping etc I would feel differently as I think that should be worrying, but getting worked up over the colour on HPTs and what everyone else experiences is a little daft. It's nice having this forum to get things out though, I think everyone feels at least a little like this and going through IVF and fertility treatment makes it worse I think!

JessR38

#58 Post by JessR38 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 pm

This wait is so hard! I am panicking because I have no symptoms other than cramping and bloating which I think must be from the pessaries. I am 6 weeks today and scan is booked for next Thursday so only 7 days to go but it feels like an eternity. I have avoided the digital test for now as know how freaked out I’ll be if I don’t get a 3+ but it’s so hard to stay strong and not buy one ugh! I think I’ll probably cave and do one at the weekend when I don’t have to face work after. My husband asked last night if I will calm down after the first scan and I think all being well probably not - I’ll probably become addicted to private scans 😂. Also feel like a mad lady talking to my embabies photo the clinic gave me on transfer day.

JessR38

#59 Post by JessR38 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:44 pm

Thegirlwho think you are so right about this being so much harder with IVF. The stakes are so high when we know what we have been through to get here and the thought of having to go through it all again is crushing. That’s so exciting about your early scan on Sunday though, only 2 days eek!
My good news is that the hubby got out of his work trip to Italy next week thank god so not only is he avoiding the coronavirus hotbed but he can come to the scan yay 🙌🏻

cvjade07

#60 Post by cvjade07 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:18 am

Hi ladies,

Congratulations on all of your pregnancies! Reading your posts has helped me to keep sane. I’m classed as 5 weeks today. EDD Nov 6th, scan booked for March 24th. The wait feels so long. I was wondering, yesterday I noticed light brown residue on my pessary applicator and again this morning. I’m using pads now to detect any further leakage. This is my first pregnancy, not sure if this is normal or not? Any thoughts would be great. Thank you x

Emma0103

#61 Post by Emma0103 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:05 am

Hi jade,

Congratulations!!

This happened to me the other day too and I've had nothing since. So I'm hoping it's normal! When was your transfer date?

cvjade07

#62 Post by cvjade07 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:51 am

Hi Emma,

Thank you :) transfer was 14th February. I had a scan with Care and everything seemed normal for 5 weeks. How are you doing? X

Emma0103

#63 Post by Emma0103 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Aaahhh that's good, glad everything was ok.
My transfer was 13th feb. My scan date seems so far behind everyone else's? The wait is driving me insane!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Emma0103

#64 Post by Emma0103 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:26 pm

Jade, I googled (yes I know google is bad lol) my edd and it came back oct 31st?

cvjade07

#65 Post by cvjade07 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi Emma,

I know, the wait for scan is driving me nuts too! :) wow your expected due is much different to mine. I was told apprentice from day of transfer your classed as two weeks pregnant, mine being Nov 6th. I’m guessing our scans will say otherwise x

Emma0103

#66 Post by Emma0103 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:41 am

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had their scans yet? Mines today at 11, sooooo nervous!!!!

X