Mid to late October testing

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Luckybabe37

Re: Mid to late October testing

#951 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Aww patience it will fly round now my 20 week scan is on the 7th feb that seems ages but trying to keep busy doin Lincoln’s room at min. Yeah only buying little bits then once had 20 week scan I will get the big stuff am just a worrier stil lol. Am well organised names done bedroom gettin done even started gettin Xmas bits lol only cos I have so much to do this year in the house and my sons 18th which is when baby Lincoln is due lol Am dreading the Birth thou cos of last time it kinda put me of but made my mind up to have epidural this time so am not so focused on the pain and can relax a little already got it all planed just hope all gose to plan . Year after him am trying again I must be mad lol.

StephieE91

#952 Post by StephieE91 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:09 pm

Hey ladies 👋

Lucky I was well impressed with primark maternity/nursing bras. They were in a 2 pack for £10 I think, and sizes were very accurate (for a change!) so I went back & got another pack of 2 in different colours. They are so comfy I love them.

Lovely name too & sounds lovely, good that your all planned out.
We’ve got a list for boys and girls names but keep adding some to them and deleting some off haha also finding that part hard to agree on any 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ So I’m going to leave it now until we know if it’s boy or girl and hopefully that makes it a little easier (wishing)

Haven’t really thought of labour/birth plan yet as I really want a water birth but I’ve got to wait and see how this pregnancy goes (after having 1st at 33+4weeks) and I’m high risk with this baby too, but all being well they may let me 🤞🏼 If not it will be normal natural labour with just bath/water as pain relief for me. (Again - wishing haha)

Aww patience what’s your due date again?? My 20 week scan is the 18th feb and I’ll be 21 weeks something then. My due date is 28th June. We must be close together? Eeeeek exciting for your gender scan weds too!! What are you hoping for? Obviously happy with any but do you have a preference?
I’m so adamant I’m having another girl and I don’t know why, I’ve just got such a strong feeling, I’ll be very shocked if it’s not!!
Haha will defo let you guys know tmo 💗💙😬

Midwife went great today, she said such a strong heartbeat for 16 weeks so that’s all good. Baby is lying very low and uterus has moved high up too. Obs and urine all fine too. I’ve got a transvaginal scan booked for tmo afternoon at hospital too after having half my cervix removed previously, then need to check length of my cervix and possible have a stitch put in to prevent me from labouring early. So will know about that after tmo afternoon too. Kind of hoping they do do the stitch for peace of mind for me and hubby as then we will know baby won’t come before 36 weeks and will be safer all round I think.

Gender scan is at 10am 😬😬😬💙💗💙💗💙💗 xx

Patience36

#953 Post by Patience36 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:27 pm

Ooh I will have to remember about primark bras when my boobs eventually catch up. 😂

No gender scan on weds for me Steph just midwife appointment, baby brain?! 😂 we defo not finding out. Would love a girl, instinct says girl but could just be wishful thinking 🤞 at least I have all boys stuff if it is a boy. Either way I will be happy and my family will finally be complete.

Due date is 1 July so yes Steph we are very close. I had my boys 3 days and 4 days early last time so not expecting to get to due date.

Hope you get the stitch and then like you say you can relax a bit. Must have been stressful giving birth at 33 weeks last time, hopefully you will have an easier ride this time.

Patience36

#954 Post by Patience36 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Keep us posted after 10am!! 💗💗 (I cant seem to do blue love hearts!!!)

Luckybabe37

#955 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:26 pm

I will look for the bras it’s hard as I don’t know what size I am people’s as keep growing lol. All due dates are so close mines 22nd June but I reckon he come early just that feeling . Am high risk too with blood pressure and last birth hope all gose well for us all watch us all have boys 💙💙💙lol

Luckybabe37

#956 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:35 pm

My uterus has not moved up yet midwife says it’s normal for stage am at? Thought may have as am 17 weeks now. Patience I wanted a girl as well but knew be 💙 lol I will try for a girl after but knowing me be another boy lol just want the daughter I longed for am happy am Haveing baby don’t get me wrong but girl wud have bein nice. X

StephieE91

#957 Post by StephieE91 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Love that we’re all so close, I find it comforting!!

Thanks girls, will keep you posted 😬😬😬 bet I end up with the girl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly don’t mind though, just be nice to have 1 of each, but either way it’s my little miracle care bear 🐻!!

I won’t sleep a wink tonight!!!!!! So excited xx

StephieE91

#958 Post by StephieE91 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm

So it’s......

All pink over here 💗🐻😂
We’re having a baby girl 💗😍

We’re over the moon. I just new it was a girl I was adamant haha. My daughter is going to be besotted 💗

All great with baby, she didn’t keep still and scan pics are so clear, even the 3D one!! She waved at us too & wouldn’t keep still haha. Xx

Patience36

#959 Post by Patience36 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Woop woop 💗🎉🥳🤰🏼

Congratulations! How exciting for you.

Makes it so much more real, I love having a sister. 💗

Bet you are buzzing. X

Luckybabe37

#960 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Congrats Steph 💗💗💗 xx

StephieE91

#961 Post by StephieE91 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Thank you ladies!! Yeah so over the moon. I have 2 sisters (I’m middle child) and love it. So glad I can give my daughters the same haha. Love saying my girls 💗💗💗

We’re not telling anyone though now until our gender reveal meal next week with close family. Xx

Luckybabe37

#962 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 pm

All excitement isn’t it I just to have him now lol cos am trying again for a girl after I stil have eggs left not sure what am goi to do with rest as don’t like idea of them gettin destroyed and don’t think can try that many times 😭😭 something to think about x alresdy got weekend away planned for sept wen he’s few month old goin to seaside and trip to farm I just can’t wait but I stil class this early days I bought few rattles and teddy bear stickers for his room. Other half parents bought us cot today I am just scared to buy owt big rite now just need 20 week scan gone then I be more relaxed x

Luckybabe37

#963 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:20 pm

How’s everyone test? Urine bloods ect. Am just worried I am as in my wee last week had one plus protine in it am worried am goin to be gettin pre clamsia again or the build up to it ya know with blood pressure up and down and 1 plus protine I just can’t relax. Not bein feeling no movement either though wud now at 17 weeks 2 days. Don’t Know what to think . Just bein told lady lost her baby at 25 weeks cis of all these problems I seem to be gettin them slowly. Can’t relax now til get 20 week scan so I may pay for one next week just to check All ok. Just waiting for midwife now goin to ask to hear heartbeat as am not so sure I don’t even look like gettin bigger either x

Patience36

#964 Post by Patience36 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Hey lucky, try not to stress, I know it’s easier said then done.

Your being monitored extra so that is the main thing, it would be worse if they weren’t constantly checking you.

Very upsetting to hear people losing their babies but try to focus on the statistics that most people have a healthy baby at the end of the day. I think we have been through so much to get these babies that it is so hard to relax.I am definitely more worried this time then I have been with my other pregnancies, I think that’s normal.

I definitely don’t have a bump, just look fat and have had a few flutterings but definitely nothing major. I am in the same boat as you. Everyday I will my bump to grow more!

I had midwife appointment today and heard baby’s heartbeat which was reassuring, urine was fine. Seems like ages till 20 weeks scan but I just need to trust my body and my baby to do what it needs to do.

Stay strong lucky, you’ve got this x😘

Luckybabe37

#965 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:30 pm

Thanks patience glad all is stil goin good for you yeah it’s just so hard as it’s people I know it’s happening to just makes u worry more about ya own baby xx

StephieE91

#966 Post by StephieE91 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Ahh try not to stress out too much Lucky, it won’t do you or baby any good. I’m sure all is fine. When’s your next appointment? Have you not got your Doppler any more? Xx

Luckybabe37

#967 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:17 am

Yeah I stil got it I try and check it each day but now it gettin hard to find which is me and the baby’s as can here me loud too. My next appointment is wed for blood pressure check x

Luckybabe37

#968 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:13 pm

So had midwife today 18 weeks 2 days felt my belly said it’s 20 week belly dose this mean my due date will change again? Or dose it mean big baby I forgot to ask just said it’s 20 weeks baby rite up in belly now and I can bludy feel him at times orite lol x

Patience36

#969 Post by Patience36 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Hey lucky,

All sounds positive. I think they only change your due date based on scans not just size of bump. Scan is the most accurate measurement. Bump may be measuring ahead but some people have Small bumps some v large.

I am still desperately waiting for mine to grow more and to feel movements!

Glad baby Lincoln is keeping you on your toes! Still seems like bloody ages until next scan for me (3 weeks today) 😬

Luckybabe37

#970 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 pm

3 weeks will fly by my 20 week scan is in 2 weeks but I got private scan this sat just to see if owt has change am deffo feeling movements wen I sneeze he prods me wen I roll over he prods me as if to say roll bk over lol I think he’s goin to be a big baby. My bump is small thou so not sure how 20 weeks she said as he has lifted up in belly now propley they don’t normally til 20 weeks so god knows find out on my scan x

Luckybabe37

#971 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:00 am

What scan are u waiting for patience I forgot x

Patience36

#972 Post by Patience36 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:01 pm

Sorry for slow reply, waiting for 20 week scan. Really hope everything is going ok, just so anxious this time.

How was your scan luckybabe, all went well?

How is everyone else getting on?

X

Luckybabe37

#973 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:47 pm

My scan was good apart from him bein lazy lol I had to go for a walk and go bk in cos he wudnt move to get some pics I knew he wud he asleep as tends to wake up about 8pm lol sleeps threw day but we got couple 4d pics of him sleepin lol. He’s lying on one side at min which is caussin me pain they struggled to scan me cis said my belly muscles were so tight lol I only have a small bump thou to say am 19 weeks Tomaz! Dragging!! How u feeling ? Just want the 20 week to come now!! X

Patience36

#974 Post by Patience36 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Luckybabe I have a lot of lazy boys in this house so I feel
Your pain 😂

Glad it went well.

Yes like you just holding out for 20 week scan.

Not really feeling any movements which is worrying me but could be down to babies position.

Roll on scan which thankfully I will have bang on 20 weeks on 12 feb x

Luckybabe37

#975 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:04 am

U can feel movements anytime thou from 18 weeks to 24 weeks it also depends we’re ur placenta is mines at the back I found out so I can feel movements more then others who’s at the front. I bought few bits but dare not buy more til after scan x