Considering DE - can you share your positive stories?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Sofy36

Considering DE - can you share your positive stories?

#1 Post by Sofy36 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi,

I have a 4 year old daughter from ivf at Care Manchester. I’ve been trying for a sibling ever since she was six months old.
I have had countless failed ivf attempts and am getting really fed up of this ivf limbo. If you decided on donor egg and were successful I’d love to hear your story and how things are going now. Should I go for it?

Xx

Luckybabe37

Re: Considering DE - can you share your positive stories?

#2 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi I currently have a 18 year old son natural and av bein trying since to get pregnant no luck 😭. With my current partner we tried 8 years so went for ivf at Jessops with own eggs all 3 cycle failed due to poor eggs. Had. A break fell pregnant naturally and lost it at 6 weeks so then I deffo knew was me my eggs. I choose to do donor with care as already spent so much money and gone threw so much pain I cudnt so it again. We paid for shared cycle but ended up with all eggs not sure why or if other couple pulled out we ended up with 11 but ended up with 5 top grade blast which was good enough for me as with my own was. 5 eggs round one 3 round 2 and 1 round 3! Shocking! Transferred one bk and now am 28 weeks pregnant with a 💙 can’t believe workerd 1st time! I have 4 frozen for siblings next year it’s best thing av ever done and wud have done it sooner if knew how bad my eggs was. I say go for it I feel no different if any questions ask x