Anyone else on the waiting list to receive donor eggs?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Myra11

Re: Anyone else on the waiting list to receive donor eggs?

#76 Post by Myra11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:12 am

Wow congratulations Ljcindie

Ljcindie

#77 Post by Ljcindie » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Just wanted to update you all in that unfortunately it didn’t work out as well as we’d hoped. I had an early scan at 6 weeks and they could see a heart beat, then at 7 + 4 we had our care scan and all seemed good- heart beat seen again. Then a few days later I started to feel different, hadn’t had many symptoms from the start but any nausea I was feeling went and I didn’t feel tired anymore. Tried not to worry, as I read that some women didn’t get many symptoms, but then at nearly 11 weeks I had a few pains and found some red spotting. Phoned the early pregnancy unit who booked me in for a scan the next day. I already felt things had gone wrong and when we went in, the baby was measuring 8 weeks and no heart beat. Decided to take medication to induce the miscarriage and have no gone through all of that. We don’t know why it didn’t work and probably won’t ever know why, but it just goes to show nothing is for certain- not even donor eggs. Hope everyone else’s journey is running smoothly and best of luck to anyone else going through the process xx

SLM

#78 Post by SLM » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:51 pm

I’m so so sorry to hear that. I’d been wondering how you were getting on. I’m sure you just feel awful at the moment, but please take some hope for the future that you can get pregnant. This time it just wasn’t meant to be.
It just reminds us that it’s something we just have to take one step at a time and there’s no guarantees with any of it.

Take care and be kind to yourself. x

Luckybabe37

#79 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:29 am

Aww sorry to here don’t give up hope!! Do u have one left? I believe the key is ya come all this way so don’t give up now xx

Dee3008

#80 Post by Dee3008 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:08 pm

So sorry to hear that ljcindie. I hope you’re doing ok and have better luck with your next little frostie xxxxx

Dee3008

#81 Post by Dee3008 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:09 pm

Hey Myra, are you still around? Just wondering how you’re doing? Dee xxxx