Anyone due around September 2018?

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies and children.

Moderator: Administrator

Clairesmith

Anyone due around September 2018?

#1 Post by Clairesmith » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi, thought I’d start a thread if anyone would like to join? My due date is 5th September. This will be my 2nd ivf baby xx

Lisieann due date 10th August
Trish82 due date 29th August
Clairesmith due date 5th September
Last edited by Clairesmith on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beautiful baby boy born 2015 ivf

TRISH82

Re: Anyone due around September 2018?

#2 Post by TRISH82 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 am

Hi Clairesmith,

I’m due on 29th Aug so not far off from you. It feels like such a long time away doesn’t it? How are you feeling so far? Any differences to your 1st ivf pregnancy?

I’ve been lucky and had no symptoms yet apart from sore and full boobs until about 7 weeks. I wouldn’t even know I’m pregnant which worries me a little bit my 8 week scan was all spot on so I really do need to count myself lucky I guess!!?

Clairesmith

#3 Post by Clairesmith » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 am

Hi Trish,
Congratulations!
It’s really does, these early weeks really drag!
So some days i wouldn’t know im pregnant and start to panic then others im nauseous and boobs are so tender. My first pregnancy the symptoms were the same although I bled for the first 12weeks, thankfully I haven’t this time.
Is this your first ivf cycle? X

TRISH82

#4 Post by TRISH82 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:33 am

Congratulations to you too! And good news that you’re not bleeding this time, that can’t of been a nice experience on all levels.

It’s my third cycle but first successful. To be honest, I’m not sure it’s quite sunk in. I’m almost not letting myself get carried away, after the failed cycles, it just doesn’t feel real. It all feels so early, I have my midwife appt booked in for a week on Monday and that doesn’t feel right, surely not yet?! Weird isn’t it, I want the weeks to fly by but then I hold myself back from thinking too much about it. I’m not looking forward to telling people the good news in case I jinx it. Maybe after my 12 week scan I’ll start to embrace it a bit more!

How were you with your first? Are you all booked in for scans etc?

Lisieann

#5 Post by Lisieann » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:53 am

Hi, can I join, I'm due 10th August so a little in front of you guys.
I had my 12 week scan on wed and all was well.
This is also my 2nd ivf baby, my daughter was born in 2015 and like you Claire I bled pretty much for the first 12 weeks or so, but no bleeding with this one thank god! I have felt very nauseous with this pregnancy though and I think I've been sick at least once a day since I was about 6 weeks, I'm hoping it is calming down now though.
hope you guys are feeling ok and you are enjoying being pregnant xx

Clairesmith

#6 Post by Clairesmith » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:40 am

Morning ladies and welcome lisieann!
Aww Trish I’m sure all will be fine but I remember being the same, I didn’t start telling people until I was 16weeks, I just felt something would go wrong if I told people! I have my midwife appointment on Monday so hopefully get my scan date through soon after that.
Congratulations lisieann and glad your 12 week scan went well. Wow can’t believe you bled for that long too, did they know the cause of your bleed? Did you do a fresh cycle this time round or did you have Frosties from your first cycle? Hope your both feeling well x

Lisieann

#7 Post by Lisieann » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi ladies,
How are you all doing, I think there has been a problem with this forum, I definitely replied to this last week but it hasn't posted.
I had a fresh cycle that resulted in a bfn but I got 4 Frosties from that cycle. The first I used and gave me my daughter and this second one is cooking nicely. I was determined to use all 4 but this pregnancy so far has been hard. I've been quite sick so it's giving me second thoughts, however I know what I'm like as soon as this one is. IRB I'll be planning g when to put the last two in 😂. I've been very fortunate with my frozen babies. Certainly couldn't have funded two fresh cycles.
Have the weeks started to speed up for you guys? I feel like it's going quite quick this time around but I think that is more to do with working part time now. I work 4 14 hour shifts and then have 10 days off so every time I go back into work I've two weeks further ahead.
Anyway hope you are feeling well xx

TRISH82

#8 Post by TRISH82 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 am

Morning

Sorry to hear to you've been quite sick this time round. Gives me great optimism though to hear you've both had successful pregnancies. I'm 11 weeks today, had first midwife appt on Monday and scan booked for next Wednesday... Still doesn't feel real!! Other wise feeling fine apart from bloating but that has eased since stopping the pessaries last week...I just want the weeks to pass. Wishing my life away?! 😉

Shift work must be quite hard. I'm a freelancer so trying to work from home as much as possible but still having to do a horrible long commute into London a few days a week. I've got my 'baby on board' badge ready and waiting to help get a seat to serif that helps the schlep in!

Kesington

#9 Post by Kesington » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:44 am

Hi ladies

Hope it's ok to join you guys, I am due on 21st October so a month or 2 behind you all, but this was the closest forum to my date I could find

I had my last scan with Care today, saw and heard the heartbeat and now awaiting a call from an NHS midwife for an appt with her.

This was my first ICSI cycle and I had 1 embryo transferred and have 2 frosties. Only time will tell if we decide to use them or not.

I've had no real symptoms as such. Slightly larger boobs but no tenderness, no sickness, cravings, food aversion, just slight backache and feeling a little more tired, and peeing twice in the night every night.

Good luck to you all xx
Fresh cycle started 26/12/27
1 embryo transferred 3/2/18, 2 embryos frozen
BFP 16/2/18, Miscarried 15/4/18 @ 12 weeks
FET cycle started 18/8/18 ET 04/09/18 1 embryo BFP 14/9/18 due 23/5/19 :D

snowgirl

#10 Post by snowgirl » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 pm

Evening all
Congratulations to everyone 😊
My due date is the 5th Oct but expecting twins so assuming they’ll arrive 2/3wks earlier - consultant appointment arrived today so all options will be discussed but will be pushing for a C-section, mainly due to ongoing problems from last pregnancy 2yrs ago!

Constantly feeling sick, which only seems to settle if I eat but don’t want to which doesn’t help. Also have extreme shortness of breath, which after going to A&E (bloods, ecg etc) may just boil down to being pregnant - @ 11wks I’m not so sure but hey I’m not the doctor. Super slim chance of secondary OHSS but EPU won’t scan me! Very frustrating as affecting work now.

Good news though - pretty sure I can feel LO (no it isn’t gas 😂) Past week or so, when lying in bed, I get a what feels like a heartbeat on my left side, towards my back & know my job isn’t there.
Scan next Thursday so we’ll see where they’re lying.

Think having 2 has sunk in but maybe not fully.

Kensington, if any more Oct dates pop up maybe we can start that ODD Oct 2018? X