New year/Spring 2017 babies â

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies and children.

Moderator: Administrator

Kittykat

Re: New year/Spring 2017 babies â

#926 Post by Kittykat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Hey Dora

Both my boys had awful reflux, they were both on ranitidine and that does really help them settle but no the sick still comes. I feel for you as it really was awful, by about 5/6 months it started to improve with weaning but carried on until I'd say about 11 mths until we were brave enough to take off ranitidine.
I found it just becomes normal and one day I realised oh actually it's not as bad as before.
When they can sit up supported the wind comes up so much easier and this does help.
Both boys haven't been sick or cried due to wind in months and in fact they rarely burp now but honestly they do outgrow it and you can try loads of things but really it just takes time. You will look back in time and laugh and remember it but at the time it's far from funny.
Has a gp or anyone suggested early weaning to you? We started at 4/5 mths just tiny amounts as it will help a bit but it's not magic cure.
I found my boys would only sleep in bouncers by day and hated carrycots so for first few months I had to do short trips out in car seats.
My boys also hated tummy time due to reflux but now love being on tummy
Me 38, DH 32
TTC for 2 years
Slightly low AMH otherwise all other tests normal
1st IVF July 2015 2 x Blasts transferred BFP
Identical twin boys 💙💙

zacharysmum

#927 Post by zacharysmum » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanks Dora, yes had a rough time the last few weeks, we were thinking Edwards syndrome and possibly terminating the pregnancy. Thank god everything came back fine and the cleft lip seems to be really minor compared to how bad they can be. Have an appt with a cleft nurse this afternoon. Im just wondering as it was a natural surprise conception and I wasn't on any vitamins if this contributed to the cleft lip as they say the lip forms at 5 weeks. Anyway I'm fine with it now just hope he feeds ok when he's born before he has an operation.

Glad Reggie is more settled. I think it's very common to be unsettled when their little as their digestive systems are not mature enough. Cows milk was the culprit for us and going dairy free helped, Carobel milk thickener and omeprazole for the silent reflux. Sleeping on an incline helped too. By 6 months he should be a lot better.

Louise is fine, she had boy/girl twins Agatha and Albert I think she's still breastfeeding both so she's done really well as they are 1 now and she has a toddler too. It was Agatha the doctors were worried about but all turned out fine, think it was the heart but there was no issue.

Ladywithanaccent sounds tough feeding so often, it sounds like silent reflux to me as they tend to comfort feed to soothe the throat. Both mine were frequent feeders until we got the right milk and meds. How did you get on with the doctors?xx
Me-38 oh-38

Ivf 1 2013 6 blasts
Fet 1 DS born May 2014 💙
Fet 2 Dec 2014 msc
Fet 3 DD born March 2016💗
Natural DS may 2017 👼💙
IVF 2 msc
Fet 4 DS Jan 2019 🌈💙

DM88

#928 Post by DM88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:01 am

Hi all,

Been hectic few weeks with sickness, hubby working away and family drama! My best friend also had her little girl at the end of March so have been helping her as much she's needed. I feel for you all with breastfeeding; her lg is an hour to 2 hourly feeder aswell. Can I just ask aswell, did your midwives tell you not to express until baby is 4 weeks old? Hers has said that to her, however mine said complete opposite; I was advised to start expressing before the boys were born and to freeze it to help supply start ready for birth? Bit confused with it and thought if she could express then her partner or I could help her get some rest - she's absolutely shattered and still recovering from her section.

My boys are almost 6 months old - don't know where he time has gone - and are thriving which makes me a very happy mummy! They were weighed last week and have put quite abit of weight on, was surprised with Theo with the amount hes started being sick again.

I spoke with HV about weaning and milk for the boys as Theo is amazing with his food but he really gone backwards with his milk, I'm talking projectile across the room sick again. She told me to up his weaning and give water which I've kept trying to no luck whatsoever. He definately follows his daddy's footsteps - wants to eat like a horse but run from drinking water lol. Has anyone who has had reflux had this issue? She also mentioned ranitidine from the GP but I'd read, like kitty Kat said, that it still can cause sickness. Just don't want to give him medication if he's still going to shower me with sick.

Tobias rolled over for the first time last week; I said to my hubby he's going for it and he did! Straight over on his belly then carried on to get back to his back. Unbelievably proud moment for me. He's also making the mumumum sound and my husband swears he shouted mummy whilst I was out of the room. I will be even more pleased if his first word is mum!

Sleeping has been good for me; there's been very few nights that I haven't had a full nights sleep since the boys were 7/8weeks old. I really think that's just another trait they've got from daddy.

Hope you and all the babies are doing well! xx
ICSI ET Aug 2011 - bfp - chemical m/c Sept 2011

Hopefully

#929 Post by Hopefully » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 am

Hi everyone,

Goodness it's been busy in here!

I haven't been on for a while as I had the flu for past 10 days which has been awful.

Also Adam has been suffering with silent reflux too for weeks but I didn't realise and the crap health visitor was about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

Went to drs a few times and given infant gaviscon too but this made him worse for some reason. Anyway his nose was blocked as food going up there w d he was struggling to breathe and just in pain. He screamed one day from 8 am til 4 pm non stop so I just took him to A and E. they agreed gaviscon was actually making him worse and changed it to carobel food mixer which is better and doesn't give constipation (although he didn't have that anyway) but it works a treat - so you ladies who have babies with it, mention to dr or as zacharysmum said, buy it! Not harmful and just a thickener. He also has ranitidine medicine and this has started to work now.

I've been so tired and stressed with it I think I got run down and then caught the flu - great.

Adam also has a snotty nose due to reflux and I have tried calpol saline drops as suggested by hospital - they work a treat. Have bought the snot sucker yet as was worried it might be too drastic at the moment and he's been through so much I don't want to stress him out so went for the gentler option.

Glad everyone on here is doing well. Can't believe how many babies on here have reflux - wish I'd looked in sooner.

Xx
💖💓💖

Dora03

#930 Post by Dora03 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Hey kittykat, lovely to hear from you. Both gp & health visitor have reassured me that he will grow out of it, but when it's bad I struggle to see how! I have thought about weaning him early but only when I think he's ready. I think he brother is ready, but I'm holding fire with him, as I want to start them together.

I find with Reggie, that his wind comes up very easy, which is half the problem with the sick....if you sit him up, he will burp & be sick.

Wow 11 months on ranitidine, I was hoping he'd be off it sooner. I do test him, and don't give it him every day, but I found it helps when he has a flare up.

Zacharysmum, what a time you've had of it. Edwards syndrome of all things to have to face, but I'm pleased that everything is ok & it's only a minor cleft. It's hard to put that kind of guilt on yourself about the vitamins, woman get pregnant all the time without knowing or without taking a single vitamin throughout their whole pregnancy. Have they spoke about how soon they will do the operation after birth?

Pleased to hear that everything worked out well for Louise with her twins. I often thought of her & the uncertainty she was facing last time we spoke. Her still breastfeeding the twins doesn't surprise me....I always had her down as a super mum.

Well done Tobias!!! He'll be on the move before you know it dm! Rocco's sleeping brilliant too, but Reggie will still wake for a extra feed or 2 at night. Hoping he grows out of it soon.

Poor you hopefully, pleased to hear Adam is getting the help he needs, I can remember feeling awful for Reggie, thinking he'd been suffering for weeks when he could have been helped sooner.

Opti, the earring results don't sound like a foregone conclusion, does that mean things can change with her hearing?
Me - 33
DH - 35

Both tubes removed.

2015 - IVF 1 MMC
2015 - FET 1 ectopic
2016 - FET 2 BFN
2016 - IVF 2 BPF - Twin boys arrived January 2017!

Year of the monkey

#931 Post by Year of the monkey » Mon May 01, 2017 10:36 am

Hello ladies! I've not checked the forum or posted for so long now, time is just flying and didn't realise it has been so long! Anyhow hope you are all doing well with your babies, sorry to hear about the reflux issues alot seem to be suffering with, must be upsetting/tiring/worrying to deal with on top of all the other baby issues.

Archie is 10 weeks 3 days now and is gaining weight nicely. He still feeds every 1.5-2hrs in the day but in the night 3-4hrs. I've tried to extend his feeds in the day but he's having none of it so i just feed on demand. I was so worried when he lost alot of weight in the beginning that I'm paranoid of it happening again. So great now to be getting something back when he smiles and giggles and has his little baby convos with me! Still not in any real routine with him but in no rush, his own natural sleeping times are starting to happen so will just go with that. I find getting out and about a real mission and takes me ages to get out the house (don't know how those with twins do it!) but starting to get out more and more.

Loving being a mummy and funny to think this time last year i had not even started my jabs (4th may i started) and now look what i have! Still feel so lucky to this day, its all so amazing!

Hope you are all good and enjoying motherhood and life with your bambinos. Sat here typing this whilst Archie asleep on my chest, his favorite spot to sleep and i love it! Big hugs ladies xxx
#2016: 1st IVF May/June 5dp5dt BFP!
Little boy due 25/02/17

Optimistic123

#932 Post by Optimistic123 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi all sorry have not been on in a while motherhood has taken over! lol loving every minute though
Dora yeah her hearing could get better she goes again on 19th she's just not picking up low sounds at mo she's still perfect though
Reflux still happening with Phoebe bless her although she's gaining weight nicely can't believe she is 9 weeks
Monkey sounds like your a natural and Archie is very lucky to have so much love! I forgot what life was like before I was a mummy feels like it's been forever! Phoebe growing too quick she will be in her cot within a few weeks as she's very long think I might cry! She's already moved into 3-6 months clothes broke my heart putting all her first stuff away! Where does the time go
How was all your little ones with their first jabs? Phoebe absolutely screamed and has been clingy since she had them on Friday xx
1st IVF failed - jan/Feb 16 all eggs immature
2nd round - started may/June 16 IVF - BFP 💓 EDD 10/3/17

Year of the monkey

#933 Post by Year of the monkey » Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Good to hear from you Opti, hope all goes well when you go for Phoebes hearing check on the 19th, lets hope its improved. Its great shes gaining weight despite the reflux. Ah i don't know about being a natural Opti, honestly I'm just winging it! :shock: - and reading every mothering manual and googling like mad but really just learning on the job! Funny you should mention about putting clothes away, Archie has only just gone into 0-3 months so i put all his first size and newborn away other day and it did pull at the heart strings. Yes Archie had his jabs last mon, he did cry alot when he had them and wanted lots of cuddles and sleep for a couple of days but then went back to smiley self. I could of cried myself when he had his jabs!

Hope everyone else well, i know we all won't manage to get on so much now that we are all mummies but i will try to check in every so often, love to hear how you are all getting on after the journeys we have shared xxx
Little boy due 25/02/17

Dora03

#934 Post by Dora03 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:13 pm

Sounds like your both getting on a treat with motherhood ladies. My boys are 16 weeks and 2 days old & had their 3rd jabs yesterday. Their not nice, but the alternative is unthinkable.....that's what I tell myself anyway. Reggie had a high temp last night as a result, but we've made it through the other end & are having a 'slob day' as I'm shattered, which includes hair scraped back & no make up.....hope I don't get any visitors today lol

The boys have also just moved to 3-6 month clothes, they are a big fit but smaller sizes were snug. I feel like they've been in every size, tiny, first size, up to 1 month, up to 3 months, 0-3 months & now 3-6 months...it's none stop growing, their like weeds! I haven't really kept their old clothes just a couple of keep sakes, I've been giving them away to ladies I know who are expecting boys.

We've just moved the boys to their big boy bedroom too, I first tried separate cots but they were having none of it, so their currently sharing, and it seems to be going well. Now I have my bedroom back, I can blow dry my hair & everything!

The boys routine is coming on a treat, Rocco sleeps through & Reggie still wants a feed about 3am, but I can live with that. They still feed every 3 hours in the day though. I'm starting to think about weaning, going to try Rocco anyway as I think he's ready.

Things do get easier as they get older, but at the same time I don't like to wish time away. The boys have started to interact & talk to each other which is really cute.

Enjoy ladies xx
Me - 33
DH - 35

Both tubes removed.

2015 - IVF 1 MMC
2015 - FET 1 ectopic
2016 - FET 2 BFN

Year of the monkey

#935 Post by Year of the monkey » Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Sounds like you are really into the swing of things with your boys Dora, you must be a pro at multitasking now! when I'm feeding i always wonder how people feed twins at the same time.....so how?!
It's great that they are in a routine, i just can't imagine when that will be for Archie at the mo and when he will go longer between feeds, i sometimes question if I'm doing something wrong but the health visitor is happy and i suppose every baby is different. He'll get there in his own time, i have to remind myself he's only 10wks!

Has anyone been swimming or to any groups yet? I took Archie to Rhyme Rattle and Roll the other week and i had to wake him up when we got there then he just fed all the way through! He's maybe too young but want to start him off young with this kind of thing. Will go swimming soon i think.

Speak soon ladies xx
Little boy due 25/02/17

Optimistic123

#936 Post by Optimistic123 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Nice to hear from you ladies! Nice to know your winging it like me!!! lol I try to read books but literally don't have time but loving every minute!
It's nice being closer to family too ...
Just found out my auntie was having ivf in Nottingham at care she kept it quiet but opened up when she met Phoebe and had a cry as it worked for me but not her she tried 12 times and 60k later no joy. Makes you realise how lucky we are
Dora can't imagine how you cope with twins! Sounds lovely that they have a bond and don't want to be apart!
Monkey I'm starting classes baby massage and messy play bit do wonder if she's too small as well... I am going to start her at water babies at 12 weeks as she loves the bath
Anyone thinking of trying again and having more rounds?

Dora03

#937 Post by Dora03 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:04 pm

I often joke that I can take on anything now, after the experience with twins :lol: I was feeding both boys earlier & my niece who has just started walking tumbled & I caught her with my spare hand....my sister was amazed that I managed all that at the same time! But you just do, it's part & parcel of being a twin mum.

I usually use a pillow to prop the boys & just pop the bottles in & away we go, I prefer to use one hand to feed as it's more comfortable & I can use my phone or change the tv channel with my spare hand. The boys are very comfortable and it doesn't bother them, plus they don't come up for air when feeding.

Rocco started sleeping through quite early on, from memory it started creeping in around 8 weeks, but I'd say he mastered it from 12 weeks. But Reggie is just taking a little longer, so I have to master the art of hearing him & getting to him before he wakes Rocco! Luckily if I put rocco's dummy in, he'll drop back off.

It's annoying sometimes, as Reggie will literally take 2oz at his 3am feed & falls to sleep, so I think he can't be hungry, it's more habit.

I'm not bothered about going to groups, as to be honest I don't want the boys catching bugs from other babies....that might sound snobbish, but trust me, 2 Ill babies is no fun. We have taken them swimming though, and they loved it, splashing around with no fear. So we've said we will take them at least once a month.

Stories like your aunties really do remind you that there are no guarantees with ivf & we are very lucky to have our miracles. Dh is adamant we aren't having any more, and I don't want my boys to have to share me with anyone else, so I think we are done.

How about you ladies? Fancy a sibling or two? Xx
Me - 33
DH - 35

Both tubes removed.

2015 - IVF 1 MMC
2015 - FET 1 ectopic
2016 - FET 2 BFN

ladywithanaccent

#938 Post by ladywithanaccent » Sun May 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi all I've forgotten I hadn't been on here for ages. We've had a bumpy few weeks D had undiagnosed tongue tie..we only found out as she wasn't putting weight on and plummeting on the chart, so worrying me a lot! so I went to a lactation consultant..she's had it snipped but now needs to learn to latch properly and at 9 weeks it's a big ask. I've been going to a breastfeeding cafe which has been great and also baby massage as she has colic in the evenings..very upset 7-11pm. Apparently the colic is caused by the way she feeds taking in lots of air.

Anyway aside from this she's lovely, great to see her laughing and smiling in the day and she's got brilliant head control already! We also go out for long walks with her in the sling..she loves being in there.

Anyway better dash it's my chance to eat as she's asleep! Xx lovely to hear you all getting on great and Dora, you sound like a supermum!
TTC 6 years
2013 hysteroscopy & laporoscopy left tube removed
2014 Oct IVF 1 - x 2 3DT Ectopic
2015 July IVF 2 - x 2 3DT BFN
2016 Feb IVF 3 - Clomid banking Greece. Freeze 3AA blasts.
2016 June FET 1 - BFP

Optimistic123

#939 Post by Optimistic123 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Sounds like everyone is doing fab... time goes by so quickly didn't realise I hadn't been on for a while how is everyone doing? Phoebe had 2nd hospital hearing test now congestion cleared she does have hearing loss in right ear they cannot do further testing until 8 months old and cannot aid her at minute anyway they've said it is mild but need see if it affects her development which so far it hasnt can't believe she's 3 months already! She's now 13lb so growing well

DM88

#940 Post by DM88 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi all,

Been a while since I've posted. The boys are doing really well except catching my cold - 2 grumpy babies are not fun when I'm still poorly myself and daddy is working away. As usual no help from family and the 2 people who have offered to help live too far away and the other has a 8week old.

We took the boys swimming afew weeks ago, 1 loved it the other not so much. I keep saying that we need to go again but unfortunately it's getting support and time when dh is home. Feel like I need to cram loads of things in now I have less than 2m before going back to work.

I do sit and think about going again, I have so many pros and cons for it. I would love the feeling of being pregnant again but then at the same time I feel that there's a lot of children already born who need a loving home which I know I can provide. For the minute I say never say never, definately think I will have to talk hubby into it though!

Dora - 1 handed feeds are the best :D I don't think people understand how difficult it is when you're using both hands then all of a sudden have an itchy nose or something rubbish has flicked on that you just can't watch :lol: it's even better when they start holding their bottles and both hands are free!! Both the boys are doing really well with holding their own

Sounds like everyone is getting on rally well which is great to hear!! Xx
ICSI ET Aug 2011 - bfp - chemical m/c Sept 2011

Optimistic123

#941 Post by Optimistic123 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi all hope all the bambinos are doing well
Seems strange that we spent so much time on her chatting/giving advice and now our little ones take up all our time however wouldn't change it but do miss updates
Me and hubby have been chatting about our remaining eggs and decided we will not try again makes me really sad and upset to think they will just be thrown away. I really don't understand why they could not be donated to someone who needs donor eggs. We mainly decided no due to location as we are down south now and would need treatment in Sheffield and also the toll it takes on your body emotionally and physically whilst devoting all your time to our little ones whilst I know it's the right decision just feel very emotional that that's it. Anyway rant over just having a moment
Hope all your little ones are thriving and your loving motherhood as much as me! Phoebe is in her cot already got too long for her Moses basket and she sleeps so much better now last 5 days slept all night through!!!

Hopefully

#942 Post by Hopefully » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi ladies,

Glad to read you are all doing well.

I hope phoebe is ok? Hopefully her hearing loss will be so mild it won't effect her at all xx

It's been a whirlwind 3 months. I don't know how I got through it some days with Adams reflux. We have it under control now he is on rantidine and carobel but it still raises its ugly head on some days.

Is anyone else's babies teething yet? Adam has been dribbling and chewing his fists and bottles etc for a few weeks now. It's starting to get worse so just as I got the reflux under control this has now started ! Any tips from mums who are ahead of me ?? Adam is 12 weeks now x I've seen those amber bracelets but not sure if it's a load of old rubbish.

I don't know how you mums with twins do it - respect to you!!

YOTM - I went swimming with Adam when he was 8 weeks but he got a rash and I wasn't sure if it was the chlorine so dr told me to stop and wait until he was older and skin rash/eczema under control. A shame really as he loved it - we went to puddle ducks, very good.

Good luck with latching LWAA, Adam had tongue tie but luckily we were told literally In the operating room just as he was born so we managed to get it snipped 2 days after he was born.

Opti, yes we are going again. We have decided to give it a go in January. I feel quite relaxed about it as we have little Adam now so if it doesn't work I don't think I will be as distraught than if I had no children. I actually feel like I could do it over and over - I would love a whole tribe!! Unfortunately age isn't on my side and I was lucky to get one egg this time as I'm going through an early menopause but I'm determined to have one more shot. I don't even have any eggs in the feeezer as Adam was our one egg, but he made it so I'm trying to stay positive!

It's so nice to hear from you ladies and I'm
Pleased we are all doing well and no one is suffering with PND or anything like that and all babies seem to be healthy despite a few little issues with some of our babies xx
💖💓💖

ladywithanaccent

#943 Post by ladywithanaccent » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:42 pm

How is everyone doing? We are out in Greece..although seem to be spending a lot of time indoors as its so hot and I really worry about D getting a temperature.

She was brill on the plane..started alarmingly with a 5 min screaming fit but then slept the rest of the way! She also did a 5 hour car journey yesterday and slept most of it as we'd timed it when she was still asleep early morning. However I think she got overstimulated with so many new people and environment as was really upset yesterday and a bit today.

Pleased to say the colic seems to have gone a couple of weeks ago..touch wood. Daphne's still small but following the 9th centile line. Feeding is a lot better and she's beginning to sleep longer at night.

I'm also managing to go swimming a few times a week and while out here in Greece I've been going for a sea swim each morning while OH has her.

Hope all your babies are doing well ..Hopefully D chews her hand and dribbles constantly I also wondered if it was teething.
Xx
TTC 6 years
2013 hysteroscopy & laporoscopy left tube removed
2014 Oct IVF 1 - x 2 3DT Ectopic
2015 July IVF 2 - x 2 3DT BFN
2016 Feb IVF 3 - Clomid banking Greece. Freeze 3AA blasts.
2016 June FET 1 - BFP

Hopefully

#944 Post by Hopefully » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 am

Hi LWAA,

Sounds like you had a fab time in Greece. We are going to Tenerife for a month in September when Adam is 6 months old. I'm a bit anxious about the flight and milk/bottle sterilisation etc but hopefully he will be eating more than as opposed to milk.

I started weaning Adam at 16 weeks as advised by our consultant paediatrician due to severe reflux. It's amazing, he's like a new baby. He is really enjoying his food.

Hope everyone else is doing well x
💖💓💖

Optimistic123

#945 Post by Optimistic123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am

LWAA I can see why you'd be nervous in the same going to Disneyland next may but we are debating wether to go this year
Fyi my health visitor told me that when they move and roll more and are putting lots of stuff in mouth I don't need to sterilise her bottles anymore as it will build there immune system I had no idea! Thought I had to do until 12 months but might make your holiday easier!

Year of the monkey

#946 Post by Year of the monkey » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Well hello ladies! And your lovely babies!
Such along time since I've posted!!! It's funny how when going through treatment you check this forum all the time but then you naturally forget to check (if that makes sense!?!) as you've not got ivf on your brain every living minute! But I was shopping today and heard a song that was out around the time of my treatment and all the emotions came flooding back and promted me to check in with you girlies.

So how is everyone?

Archie is doing grand, he's a happy little chappy, I have had to see the health visitor about his head though as it's flat on one side, she don't seem too worried and says it usually evens out. As a mum though there's always a worry. I tried him with baby rice and baby porridge the other day, I thought babies were supposed to barely take anything the first few times, well he ate the full amount I made, opening his mouth like give me more! So I think I will try him with veg soon, he must be ready (He's just over 5 months)

I see you talk of teething, I did think he was a few weeks ago as the dribbling was insane and he was chomping on everything but that has calmed down. I've checked and can't see any teeth.

You ladies are brave going on hols! We've not even had a short break, the amount of things we would need to pack overwhelms me so we wussed out! I can't wait until we no longer have to sterlise, that will make life a whole lot easier!

How's everyone in themselves too? I'm really struggling to loose the weight and my hair is falling out by the handful but at the same time couldn't be happier!

I'm having real issues with Archie going in his own room, I know he needs to eventually but it's just me being clingy, I really don't want him too! He's right next to me in his snuzpod all night long and i love being able to see him all the time. He still has some growing space in the pod so until he's too big I'm tempted to keep him in with us!

Right ladies will speak soon, I really hope you are all well, I will check in much sooner next time!! Xx
Little boy due 25/02/17

Hopefully

#947 Post by Hopefully » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi YOTM,

Glad Archie is doing ok. Don't worry about his head I'm sure it will correct itself.

Adam is doing well and seems to have outgrown his reflux. We started weaning at 4 months so this had an effect. He eats loads now. He's just turned 6 months. He's been dribbling and chomping for a while but no sign of teeth. I'm told they can do this for ages before a tooth actually comes through/

How lucky we all are. Everyday I count my blessings.

We are considering doing another round in January/ Feb time. I feel so lucky to have Adam I don't think I would be so stressed the next time round as I'm happy to have Adam and if it didn't work, I still feel like I've won the lottery with my precious boy.

I'll also be grateful too for all the support ladies on here gave me. I also think of those who weren't so fortunate such as Iron Girl. I hope she tried again and it worked.

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying motherhood x
💖💓💖

Year of the monkey

#948 Post by Year of the monkey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello ladies, how are you all and your lovely babies?
Not sure how many of you look on here these days, not much action at all on this thread these days. Really wondering how you all are? Dora I'm surprised I've never bumped into you being local, also dm I know you are local to me too! Babykins been thinking of you also, hope you good. Opti I hope you are loving life with your little girl. Hopefully and lwaa hope motherhood is treating you well. Miss all of our updates! Much love ladies xx
Little boy due 25/02/17

Optimistic123

#949 Post by Optimistic123 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi monkey I look on here regularly as and when I can but understand babies take up most of our time miss our updates too!
Phoebe is amazing such a happy baby can't believe she is 6 months already. Time flies! I am so thankful for her every day just wish I could pause time and keep her small! My baby is growing too fast.. weaning her now she's loving her food she's just not grasping finger foods yet. Hope Archie is bringing you all the joy in the world! How are you doing? Are you cycling again?

Year of the monkey

#950 Post by Year of the monkey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Lovely to hear from you Opti! Yes they take up every second we have don't they, wouldn't change it for the world though :wink: That's exactly what I've been saying these past few wks, he is in such a lovely phase at the moment and I just want to pause time, i even had a little weep the other day that hes growing way too fast.
Yes Archie is doing well Thank you, he makes me smile every single day! He's loving his food and will eat me out of house and home! He can only grasp those carrot puffs, everything else slips through his fingers but it will come. Glad to hear all is well with you both. If you want to swap emails to stay in touch let me know. At the moment I'm just enjoying and concentrating on Archie, we would like another but not just yet. How about you? Xx
Little boy due 25/02/17