Easter eggs and Christmas babies...

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies and children.

Moderator: Administrator

sarjay84

Re: Easter eggs and Christmas babies...

#426 Post by sarjay84 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 am

Thanks Annie!

I only had to stay the night and was home less than 24hrs after he was born.

We were having a few feeding issues and due to other life stresses and strains, the breast feeding didn't really work out for us, so he's on the formula. Was even struggling to get him to take a bottle, but he's on 90ml now, so heading the right way back up to birth weight. :wink: x

Annie127

#427 Post by Annie127 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:05 am

Hey Sarjay

Wow that was quick I stayed 6 days but mainly as she was on 35 weeks but I enjoyed the stay and help. Chloe didn't latch although she gave it a good try and managed it maybe a little but I expressed in hospital and still do now even though the quantity is low because I just can't pump that much during the day but I hired an electric pump from Surestart Centre for £10 and have it for 3 months which is great and midwife said any breast milk they get is good for them I just had to accept it wasn't to be and not kick myself. Chloe has Cow and Gate as that's what she had in hospital and should be on 180ml but she rarely drinks all that in one go. Your little one is doing well on 90ml already.

I wonder how everyone else is doing?

Ann.xx

Tigger17

#428 Post by Tigger17 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:20 pm

HI all x

Its been awhile but it is difficult to get time to just sit and relax and think about what to type.....omg the phones ringing now! was my mum shes babysitting for abit tonight while i go out to see my old mates from where i used to live (and still work) My OH plays footie till 8 so mums covering till he gets in. We try to meet up once a month but i have missed the last one due to giving birth and it was a pub crawl night out whereas this one is a tapas evening which i am really looking forward to....no screaming babies!!!!

I have about 10minutes till all hell breaks loose and the twins realise its lunch time and wake up for a feed so i best be quick! I had to put them in the pram this morning and go for a walk just to settle them - its hard when they're both craving my attention and Ryan is having a growth spurt and wants to feed all the time, he is on special formula which i have increased from 4oz (110ml) to 5oz (140ml) and he still wants breast after....for an hour!!! poor hayley doesnt get a look in at the moment :( Im hoping that the increase in formula makes them last 4 hrs during the day too as the nights are stretching out - feed at 10.30/11 straight to bed and they have been sleeping till 4.30/5.30 instead of the usual 3am and then waking at 8am instead of 7 which suits OH as he's up at 7 for work and always tried to help with the feed at 7 and never got time for breakfast, i hope the new 4hr routine and more milk works!

Hayley and ryan are now 10 +4 and growing up and out! Ryan was 4.4lb and is now 9.2lb, Hayley was 6.2lb and is now 11.4lb, they are both about 62cm too. Its nice now they are past that tiny stage where they felt so fragile and no clothes fitted them, now they are getting into some of the clothes that were bought for them when they were born and at christmas, its a shame we can't post pictures on here.

They both had their first jabs at 9weeks, they were very brave, screamed at first but after that back to normal. back again on 22nd feb!

Annie don't be too hard an yourself about the breastfeeding issue, i had to stop exclusively breastfeeding Hayley as it was too exhausting. I started to express and bottle feed her 2/3 a day and BF the rest but it was still hard trying to find time to express when feeding and looking after 2. so i now formula feed both, Ryan is still on his Cow & gate Nutriprem (prescribed) and we have put Hayley on Cow & Gate too. I still BF both first thing in the morning - i enjoy having them both together and feeding together but the rest of the day is formula....unless they are starving and will put them on the breast for 10mins. If my boobs fill up in the mean time i express enough for one feed (4oz) but thats all I'll get for a few hours. I don't think much about it now but its wasn't a likely decision but one i had to make for my own sanity! they are both happy, healthy and growing and thats all that matters!

Hayley is wanting to be sat up all the time now but as she can't hold herself up on her own i seem to have to hold her nearly all the time...looking into getting her the fisher price sit me up or just a bumbo....what do you reckon? she is good at hold her head just not sitting on her own.

I really don't like this new set up on here, i find it hard to see the previous posts that i am replying to, and this topic used to be saved for me to go straight to it but its not anymore...its rubbish!!!

Babies are just waking so best go!

Take care all x

Pauline x

Annie127

#429 Post by Annie127 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:27 am

Hi Pauline,

Lovely to hear from you and great to hear how well the twins are doing too. They are great weights and feeding so well which is really good news.

How was your night out?

I'm ok with the breastfeeding as I still express a couple of ounces a day and anything they have is great she just couldn't feed as so premature and she couldn't latch but she sure can eat. I'm taking her to be weighed Monday when she will be 13 weeks and I think she will be about 13lbs or more.

I know what you mean about sitting up Chloe is so strong she was right from the start and holds her head really well and my SIL had a bumbo for my nephew and they were great so I may opt for one of them.

We went with sis and brother in law to see his mum today as she has knitted Chloe so much including the sweetest shoes and cardigans and half his family turned up to meet her! They are a big family and love kids and couldn't stop saying how gorgeous and well behaved she is and she didn't even notice that 3 different people fed her and ended up falling asleep on his mum who is so in love with her and great also as she's so experienced as she had 9 siblings and 6 kids of her own!

Chloe is booked in for swimming lessons starting at the end of the month and signed up for a 2nd playgroup although I'm also going to try a 3rd group at the church as they all vary and I want to make sure we go to the best and she enjoys them and interacts with other babies. I've also booked her Christening for May as it was hard to get in much earlier and also have the godparents available. There's so much to do.

Any news on Missy?

How are the others doing from FB?

Take care.

Ann.xx

Annie127

#430 Post by Annie127 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 am

Hey ladies just a quick one from me to say Chloe was weighed today at 13 weeks and she's 12.9lbs so sitting right on the 50th percentile and tracking exactly where she should be so I'm happy.x

Tigger17

#431 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi Annie,

Not heard anything from Missy either, she's not on FB so we've not heard anything there either. I do hope all went well with her birth as she was due around 16th jan?

my babies are now 12 weeks can't believe in a weeks time they will be 3months old!!!! OMG. they are now sleeping through most of the night (thank god) they go upstairs to bed after their 11pm feed, usually fast asleep and stay asleep until 6/7am now. I still wake with worry as Ryan sleeps on his front (won't settle on his back anymore) so that worries me no end! I have just ordered the angelcare baby sound & movement monitor so i can put that under his mattress and not worry so much, he can lift his head off the mattress and move it from side to side so i know he's safe from suffocation but i still worry. Going to get the cots hopefully this weekend so atleast i will be able to see him through the bars instead of getting up to look in the moses basket every time. we were originally going to co sleep tham in a cot bed which was donated by my brother but its too big to put in our bedroom and they (well Hayley) are out growing the moses baskets now. 2 small cots will fit together were the moses baskets are now.

My OH mum & sister both knit so i got loads of matching cardigans and hats before they were even born, they have hardly worn any of them and now they have outgrown them, its such a sham as they are gorgeous....just not what i would dress them in....need more upto date versions rather than the girly frilly pink kind, my Hayley's going to be a tom boy like me. Oh and blankets too but they are all gorgeous and all being used. (Car, Pram, Moses baskets, rocker nappers and spares for the swing & bouncers!!!

Good luck with the swimming, i think if i didn't have 2 i would be taking them swimming too but will have to leave that till OH can come with me and just play till they are abit bigger.

The Twin play group that was set up here closed september last year due to the volunteers not being able to attend as their kids had started school, but ive just heard it me start up again soon so will be joining that, I did go to my friends toddler group but all the kids were all snotty and dirty (don't want to sound like a snob) good job my 2 are too small to play yet. Hayley did have her first go in a bumbo though and although she fit nicely her head did sag abit, so maybe another few weeks or so! LOL

Bottle & bed now.

Hope you and chloe are keeping happy & healthy x

speak soon.

Oh my OH Sister has just started her IVF treatment this week she is using both sperm & egg doners as she is single (sure ive mentioned her before)

Annie127

#432 Post by Annie127 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Hi Pauline,

So nice to hear from you and updates on the twins.

I hope Missy is ok but I'm sure she's just busy as we all are with new babies.

Time is flying as Chloe is 14weeks today it seems incredible. I saw my boss today he was interviewing locally to me so arranged lunch which was nice and he adores Chloe so took some pictures to show the girls in the office. He wants me to go in to see them all but it's 75 miles away so I've asked my mum if she will come as I don't want to drive that far and not be able to check Chloe in her car seat so we will make a day of it and mum can shop in local town whilst I pop to the office.

You are so lucky the twins are sleeping through Chloe I think would if she slept on her Moses basket but is still clinging to me. She stays downstairs as yours do till about 11pm and starts to go to sleep about 6.30pm so she does well then and can sleep till about 5pm I just wish it was in her basket but I think she will prefer her cot as I don't think she likes not being able to see out of it. We both have colds at the minute and barely slept Sat night but Chloe is getting better it's me with a bunged up nose and horrible cough but my sister is going to take Chloe for a few hours tomorrow so I can have a long bath and rest although I will probably end up doing washing and housework!

I know wot you mean about playgroup I swear that's where our colds come from but I'm going to try 2 others after half term. It will be good if your local twin playgroup starts up again that would be a great support. I know what you mean about swimming it will be hard enough getting 1 ready let alone 2!

Good luck to your sister in law fingers crossed and I'm a good example of single motherhood from IVF with it working 1st time although it was with my eggs but I'm 42 now so I'm surprised they were still so good with some Frosties too!

Take care.xx

Ann.xx

Annie127

#433 Post by Annie127 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Hi Pauline,

So nice to hear from you and updates on the twins.

I hope Missy is ok but I'm sure she's just busy as we all are with new babies.

Time is flying as Chloe is 14weeks today it seems incredible. I saw my boss today he was interviewing locally to me so arranged lunch which was nice and he adores Chloe so took some pictures to show the girls in the office. He wants me to go in to see them all but it's 75 miles away so I've asked my mum if she will come as I don't want to drive that far and not be able to check Chloe in her car seat so we will make a day of it and mum can shop in local town whilst I pop to the office.

You are so lucky the twins are sleeping through Chloe I think would if she slept on her Moses basket but is still clinging to me. She stays downstairs as yours do till about 11pm and starts to go to sleep about 6.30pm so she does well then and can sleep till about 5pm I just wish it was in her basket but I think she will prefer her cot as I don't think she likes not being able to see out of it. We both have colds at the minute and barely slept Sat night but Chloe is getting better it's me with a bunged up nose and horrible cough but my sister is going to take Chloe for a few hours tomorrow so I can have a long bath and rest although I will probably end up doing washing and housework!

I know wot you mean about playgroup I swear that's where our colds come from but I'm going to try 2 others after half term. It will be good if your local twin playgroup starts up again that would be a great support. I know what you mean about swimming it will be hard enough getting 1 ready let alone 2!

Good luck to your sister in law fingers crossed and I'm a good example of single motherhood from IVF with it working 1st time although it was with my eggs but I'm 42 now so I'm surprised they were still so good with some Frosties too!

Take care.xx

Ann.xx

Annie127

#434 Post by Annie127 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:08 am

Hi how is everyone?xx

Tigger17

#435 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi Annie,

Still here then!

We are all fine, Hayley & Ryan are 16 weeks today, not long now till they will be 4 months.....4 months, don't understand where the time has gone? They are downstairs watching footie with their dad at the moment so im getting some peace & quiet. although they are usually very good its just those odd times when they scream for their food and its just not ready yet and it just seems to take an age even with the TT prep machine.
They are both in their cots now, still in our bedroom. we had to buy 2 small cots from ikea as the big cot bed we have in the spare room was just too big to move into ours and the size they are growing to they wouldn't have been able to share for long anyway. They sleep really well in them though, our feeding times are abit different everyday but it always seems to end at about 9pm so its usually early to bed and they sleep till 7am. Feeding time now so i didn't get much peace! fed and in bed now...10pm!

Not heard from missy yet?

Everyone on Facebook is doing well, all babies are growing and healthy as far as im aware. you should make up a fake face book profile all you need is your email address (which is private) or get a new one just for facebook, you can turn off all notifications so you don't even have to check the email. You can have any name & DOB then find Ria Calcutt and she'll add you to the private closed group and only us will know its you. You don't have to put any details about yourself, i have a fake one made up in the name Norleen Peel (Pauline Neale with the first initials wrong way!) so i can keep an eye on people i have blocked!

My Sister in law has had her embryo put back in Wednesday just gone. She got 16 Donor eggs from her niece, 11 were fertilised but only 3 made it to embryos. She has frozen the other 2. It was a good embryo 6 days old when it was transferred (mine was only 4days old). we are all very hopeful and positive it will work, the medication is definitley working as she is very bloated...looks 3 months gone already! She's saying she has all these pregnancy signs already and i know it is mostly down to the Meds/hormones but i wont burst her bubble as she has got to stay positive, happy and relaxed! fingers crossed.

My 2 have had their first colds luckily they weren't to bad. I got it first then i passed it on to my OH and then they got a few sniffles, snotty noses and sneezes but the were very brave and you would hardly have even noticed.

We go to our first twin group Friday 24th, its now back up and running and looking forward to meeting other twin mums and swopping stories. I actually met one today at Tots, she had 7week old girls, she even had the same pram as me. It was good to chat about our experiences, i don't know why but its different than talking to a singleton mother for some reason maybe because we have more in common?

Any plans for a holiday this year? We were thinking of going away at Easter but the thought of all the stuff we'd need to take including the TT prep machine and 2 travel cots/ toddler travel beds.....no chance, i think we will wait till next year when there bottles don't need to be sterilized and they can sit up and eat solids with us! so much easier.

Hope all is well with you & Chloe, she will have passed the 4month mark now and had her 3rd jabs? how did that go?

Take care & speak soon x

Pauline x

Tigger17

#436 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Oh forgot to say they were weighed last week and hayley is now 13lb 10 and little Ryan is 11lb 1oz

Annie127

#437 Post by Annie127 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 am

Hi Pauline,

So lovely to hear from you and hear that Hayley and Ryan are doing so well, funnily enough Chloe was weighed last week and she was 13lb 11oz and she's 18 weeks today.

So funny you mention colds as we are on our second ones with me definitely coming off worse I never have colds like this they wipe me out and so hard with Chloe I can't stand hearing her suffer too.

Twin group sounds fun I get it's different to talk to mums that have been through the same I have a friend with 12yr old twin boys that Chloe shares a birth date with and we caught up last week and I just kept saying how did you cope and she had similar experiences to how we are but with 2 babies, hats off to you!

Chloe hasn't got the best routine but she does go to sleep about 6pm is and then gets fed between 10-11pm when I go to bed and if I'm lucky will last for a few hours but she isn't sleeping through yet which may be because of being so premature. She's still in her Moses basket (when she decides to sleep in it) but it is an old fashioned one we all used so it's bigger than new ones. Her cot is huge so no moving that but I think she'll be ready by 6 months to be in it although I think she will want to be with me still.

Chloe's social diary is packed as she has 2 playgroups and swimming lessons already and she starts baby massage next week although all of these are term time so not sure what I will do in school holidays! She's making friends and it is nice to mix with other mums as most of my friends either have older kids or don't want them.

I do wonder about Missy as we never heard how she got on but hope all is well. Send my love to all on FB and maybe one day I will join you if I can manage to set up a private account.

I'm fed up of coughing tonight but going to try and sleep.

Take care.

Ann.xx

Annie127

#438 Post by Annie127 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 am

Hey.

I just wanted to post as it's exactly a year ago today since my ET, I can't believe where the time has gone and now I have Chloe in my arms, truly amazing. I still read a lot of the posts on here and get excited when other ladies get BFP's and watch their journeys it's so exciting.

Chloe is 19wks old now and on top of swimming and playgroups has started baby Massage with a company called Huddle and Bliss and it's great there's 10 babies in our group from 3 weeks to about 6 months old.

I hope every one is well. Take care.xx

Annie127

#439 Post by Annie127 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Happy 1st Mother's Day everyone.xx

Tigger17

#440 Post by Tigger17 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:18 pm

hiya x

hope you had a lovely mothers day, i loved mine but felt i couldn't celebrate properly or get too excited as we went out for a meal with our families - mum,dad,sis,hubby&grandad and ians mum & dad & sis - My sister doesn't have kids as she has fertility problems and pretty much left it too late and found out she has pre malignant ovaries so didnt want to risk IVF as it may be a trigger. Also at the table was Ians sister who has just had one cycle of IVF with donor eggs and sperm but unfortunately it was a BFN! she had her test on the Tuesday previous to mothers day and re tested on friday, she was so disappointed obviously but still managed to make it out....she has 2 frosties so got to start saving again.

My ET date is on 1st april....april fools day, it was a sign for the better! I was extremely late, sat at home eating my lunch after leaving work about 12.30.....thought i had all the time in the world as i was due in 2.30, looked at my watch & it was 2.10, takes atleast 30mins so was suddenly panic stations and rush rush rush!!! got there at 3.10 and didnt end up going in till 4.30! all worked out in the end though x

ryans crying to be feed so best go x

LouisaNBump

#441 Post by LouisaNBump » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi Annie,

I don't get on here much but thought I'd check in as I had a moment.

Bode is 17 weeks old today. His embryo was replaced on 2nd April so almost a year old!

He really is the most perfect little boy. He's easy to feed and sleeps 12 hours each night without waking to be fed.

He's had a cold virus and the chicken pox, thanks to his twin brothers, but other than that he's been fine. Chicken pox didn't effect his weight which surprised me as he cut his feeding right down. At 16 weeks when I got him weighed last he was 15lb 3oz. He's always been a little dumpling though.

He sings along to Twinkle, twinkle little star' just like he knows it. His favourite story is The Gruffalo. He babbles all the way through it with me and squeals. He giggles the most at If you're happy and you know it'. He's very strong and is just about sitting up too.

Hope you and Chloe are ok and enjoyed your first Mother's Day together.

Love
Louisa and Bode x

Annie127

#442 Post by Annie127 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi Pauline and Louisa so nice to hear from you both.
We had a lovely Mother's Day with lunch at my mums and my brother his pregnant wife and my nephew up so we had fun in the garden. Chloe is doing well our ET was 22nd March and I did tell Chloe what was happening on that day last year, I can't believe how fast time has gone. Chloe will be weighed on Monday at 21 weeks but at 17 weeks she was 13.10lb. Chloe will go to sleep about 6pm but then I feed her again when I go to bed and then she normally wakes once more but sometimes goes till about 6.30am when she wakes up. She is really good at waiting while I get up and shower and get ready before she is dressed and fed again and then she's straight off to nap again. We've got swimming in the morning and last week the teacher made them swim to the surface from underwater before we were able to catch them which was scary but so good for such young babies. Chloe also goes to baby Massage and 2 playgroups so my week is very busy. Bode sounds a dream Louisa and I don't know how either of you do it with twins although Chloe is also really good everyone comments on how happy and smiley she is especially compared to some of the babies I know.

All Chloe's classes finish this week for Easter holidays so I will have to find other activities to keep her entertained!

Take care.

Ann and Chloe.xx

Annie127

#443 Post by Annie127 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey how is everyone?

Chloe is now 6 months old which I can't believe, time has flown by! I still have to think she was 5 weeks premature but you would never know the way she is. I haven't started weaning as the Geakth Visitor said don't rush it but she's very interested so I'm going to try baby rice first and see what she makes of that. Tomorrow is her underwater photo shoot for her end of term swimming classes and she's doing so well. She now weighs 16.2lb and still on the 50th percentile but she's doing fine.

I hope you are all doing so well and the babies are fabulous!

Take care.

Ann and Chloe.xx

Tigger17

#444 Post by Tigger17 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 am

hiya x

wow how time flies! Hayley and Ryan are 6months tomorrow, they are the growing so fast and so big! We started weaning 4 weeks ago after advice from the HV she said to start slowly just a bit at a time to get them used to swallowing and boy we had a few hiccups with choking and pukking but we got there 3 weeks later and they are now on baby porridge at 10.30 and pureed veg or a ready made pouch/jar for tea, still only a small amount but i will increase that over the next few weeks so we can cut out some milk. They are not ready for BLW yet as they won't pick the food up, but if you put it in their hands they'll put it to their mouth...so lazy!

we have a few other milestones - Hayley is just started trying to roll over yesterday so we may master that today? Ryans first tooth is coming through, i really thought Hayley would be first but no this is were ryan will finally shine and be the first at something! He has been so good, no winging or pain we didnt even know it was coming through till he put my finger in his mouth on weds and i felt it....it was so exciting! I know hayley will be a proper diva when hers finally appear.

we finally got to see the pediatrician about ryans strawberry birthmarks..all six of them. I have been pestering the HV to push for an appointment since he was 3months as they were growing and worryingly raised. He has to have some bloods taken and have them photographed, then have a scan to check non growing internally due to him having multiple, check his heart and for blood clots. I'm not worried but i just need to know everything's ok for certain.

they are hopefully going in their own room this weekend if we get chance to move everything around, they sleep really well and its time i did! their last bottle is at 8.30, bed by 9pm and sleep through till 7ish but they make silly noises which wakes me up....so out they go!!!

best these two dressed and ready for the day!

not heard from Missy yet?

everyone on facebook is doing well all posting pictures and videos of rolling, laughing, bouncing babies.

hope you and chloe are well and she's getting into alot of mischief x

take care & speak soon. x

Annie127

#445 Post by Annie127 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Hiya.

Wow Hayley and Ryan are doing so well bless them. It's so nice that they are proper little characters now and developing at their own rates and with differences, go Ryan with the teeth our girls seem to be behind on that as like Hayley Chloe hasn't got any signs although she constantly has her hands in her mouth. Good job getting Ryans birth marks checked better to be safe although I'm sure they are nothing to worry about. Chloe has a pale red strawberry mark at the back of her neck in her hairline but you can barely see it.

We have started weaning now and after 1 attempt with rice we moved onto a veggie pouch and then I made carrot purée which she's had for about 5 days and today had some breakfast pouch. We went to the baby show at the NEC yesterday and I had a good chat with a nutritionist and she said I'm doing everything right trying savoury first and varying flavours but mixing it up with sweet is good too as the more flavours they try the more diverse their taste so that was reassuring to here. We also got lots of Aldi pouches free as well as having some Ellas kitchen so we can try lots and then I can make what she likes most of as it's easy to puree veggies etc! Chloe has hers for breakfast and she's used to that now sitting in her high chair looking so tiny waiting for me she actually gets impatient!

We have Chloe's Christening tomorrow so I hope it's sunny and dry. She's wearing a family gown that is 77 years old so I hope she doesn't ruin it!

I'm so happy everyone is doing well, it would be so nice to meet up with some of the ladies if that was possible?

I haven't heard anything from Missy I hope she's just busy with baby and doing really well.

Have a lovely weekend and lots of cuddles for the babies.

Ann and Chloe.xx

Tigger17

#446 Post by Tigger17 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi Annie & Chloe,

Hayley & Ryan 7months 32weeks

Wow its been awhile but its difficult to find the time, at present Ryan is watching Baby TV and Hayley is fast asleep, she tends to just fall asleep where ever she is if she is tired, which is great, whereas Ryan is alittle more fussy and prefers our bed or my arms. I try to leave him, i think if he was tired enough he would fall asleep like hayley and sometimes he does and other times he prefers the TV!!! I have a few minutes before lunch.
They are both on solids now since 1st may, health visitor agreed we could start slowly at 5months, and it was a slow process but great to watch them learn, they are now on 3 meals a day and 3bottles...fitting them all in to the day though is a challenge in itself. they have breakfast & a bottle(porridge/weetabix with milk) a bottle at 10.30 which they drink on and off for over an hour.....lunch at 1.30 with juice, tea is at 4.30 with juice and last bottle at 7.30 bed for 8. they pretty much will eat anything i give them so thats good i do a mixture of jars/pouches & homemade stuff but im struggling for luch time ideas as they are not ready for sandwiches yet so having pasta or baked potato & beans, today is cauliflower cheese jar mixed with my own pasta. I bet chloe is a pro at eating solids now!

How did the christening go, as far as im aware chloe is the first to be christened. We are currently having our Baptisimal classes so hopefully we can set a date in the next month or so, i can't believe i have left it so long would have loved for them to have been christened when they were tiny babies, time just goes so quick!!!

Ryan now has got three teeth now, two on the bottom and one top right (not middle - likes to be different) hayley is showing signs but nothing is coming through yet.

Hayley for the first time today has sat up unaided for 25secs, i actually had my phone on me so recorded it too...so proud, its so exciting when they finally get to those all important milestones. Ryan is still a flop! he can sit up in the bumbo or even in his napper chair but not so well on the floor. Hayley has mastered rolling and is now all over the living room floor! Ryan is lifting his feet up and rolling to the side but not yet managed all the way over, its going to be a nightmare when they are both doing it...need a play pen.

They both went into their room on saturday - finally, what a day! mess and more mess everywhere. we had to swap our curtains over as theirs werent dark enough and they woke too early the first morning but the sun does come up on their side so its bound to be brighte
Cauliflower cheese pasta went down a treat now just chewing on small chunks of banana - which is a first too!

Ryan finally got his appointment for his scan on is abdomen, and all was clear on his liver so that was great news. He has had his blood tests but i have not heard about the result yet, i supose if there was anything to worry about they would hve let me know by now as it was a couple of weeks ago now.

Everyone else is doing ok, lots of advice and question being asked about weaning, sleeping through and siting up on the facebook page now...and teeth of course.

I hope you and Chloe are well look forward to hearing from you soon.

Pauline

Annie127

#447 Post by Annie127 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi Pauline,

It's so lovely to hear from you and to hear that Hayley and Ryan are doing so well. Excellent that Ryan's scan was all clear. They sound like they are growing up fast and keeping you busy too.

Chloe is doing great and will be 8 months on Friday which seems unbelievable it's gone so fast. We are with the Health visitor tomorrow for her 8 month review and I'm sure she's grown so much since I had her weighed last month. She hasn't any teeth yet and weaning has been slow but it's probably down to being premature but it hasn't affected her growth at all. She's on 2 meals a day at the minute but she's not overly fussed although she had 3 yesterday and has the odd snack.

The Christening was lovely and such a nice warm day too. It was a bit scary putting her in my dads Christening gown but we managed to keep it clean!

We are just finishing a term of baby yoga which is fun for Chloe and warm and tiring for me but it's with the group we did massage with so it's fun. We are also on the 2nd term of swimming which Chloe loves and is so good at she's a pro at underwater swimming. This week we have a Splashathon for charity with all babies swimming a width (with help) to raise money for Tommys and all babies dress as superheroes so I have a wonderwoman onesie for her!

Lovely to hear everyone is doing well it would be amazing to see all of the babies. Does anyone meet up at all?

Have a lovely week and let's catch up soon!xx

Ann and Chloe.xx

Annie127

#448 Post by Annie127 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 am

Hey if anyone still reads these I just wanted to wish your babies Happy Birthday as they all must be coming up.
Chloe was 1 yesterday and is having numerous parties and play dates culminating in a family party Saturday. We are so happy and she had a lovely day although I lost my father in September so she will miss her Grandad but I know he will be watching us celebrate.

Take care and Lots of Love.xx

Tigger17

#449 Post by Tigger17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi Annie

long time no speak x

Yes its that time of year when all the birthday parties are starting, Ria's little boy Ollie was one yesterday and i mentioned you on the facebook page as i knew Chloe's birthday was on 7th.....Happy First birthday Chloe xxx So they all pass on there wishes and love etc...you are still thought about even though we don't come on here very often.
How is Chloe doing? is she crawling, walking? what kind of personality has she got?
Hayley and Ryan are absolutely amazing, everyday they amaze me, make me laugh and i am so proud of them. They are both crawling and trying to walk, the house changed into a prison of safety gates, cupboard locks and cushions!!! they have both changed so much in the last couple of months, their personalities have shone and they laugh so much and do such silly things. I think Ryan has a bit of OCD as he always has to crawl around with two of the same item ie: 2 cars, 2 cubes, 2 pieces of card...bit weird really. What ever Ryan has Hayley wants no matter if we have 2 she still wants his, but there are times when they hug and kiss and it is so precious to witness.
I august i decided not to return to work as i didnt want to go back full time and i think i had outgrown the company having been there for 18years and the bosses were getting alittle annoyed of me speaking my mind as i did HR and i never agreed with what they proposed....they knew nothing so old school thought they could still sack someone on the spot or deny someone an interview because if their name!!! I have however got an interview on tuesday for a part-time admin post, so we'll see what happens.....got to sort childcare out now....more stress.
Its their birthday on the 21st, we were no 3 baby born but first set of twins. we have a photo shoot set for the morning of their birthday and then just a little birthday tea for family and friends at home. we thought about organizing a party but it was too much trouble and they don't have many baby friends to invite. sounds like Chloe had a good time.
Everyone else is doing great, all the babies are growing and healthy apart from the odd cold, bronchiolitis, chicken pox and my two have had chest infections.

looking forward to their birthday and christmas its going to be so much more exciting...like it used to be when we were kids!

keep well x

Pauline, Hayley & Ryan xxx

Annie127

#450 Post by Annie127 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi Pauline

So lovely to hear from you and so nice to hear about Hayley and Ryan. They sound like so much fun and adorable and I must admit Ryan with his OCD is so cute. A friend of mine has 5 wk old twin girls that look so different and 1 is much bigger than the other like yours if I remember correctly? When I saw her I couldn't imagine having 2 at the same time so hats off to you.

Chloe is hilarious she is the cutest thing and such a good girl. Having spent the weekend with my 15 wk old niece who although super cute cries and screams so much! Chloe never did any of that so I'm blessed. She can almost walk she has taken a few steps but prefers to use furniture or crawl which I'm surprised at as she wasn't interested in crawling and stood up from a very early age. She's caught up well with eating and so far eats most things especially my chicken casserole or nannies macaroni cheese. She still swims every week and has since she was 14 wks old and is doing so well.

I totally understand about the work front I'm due to return in January and just want part time working at home which they agreed to in principle but I'm yet to see anything in writing but I'd rather not go back. My company was just like yours and used to try and make up the rules but thankfully they have learnt to behave.

Please send my love to Ria and the other girls and wish Ollie Happy Birthday. I wish we could meet up I loved hearing their stories. Is anyone going for another round? Happy Birthday for 21st for Hayley and Ryan I'm sure they will be spoilt even though they don't have a clue what it's about!

Lots of love Ann and Chloe.xx