Easter eggs and Christmas babies...

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies and children.

Moderator: Administrator

Annie127

#376 Post by Annie127 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi Tigger yes 14th was my birthday how strange, Happy Birthday to you and your OH I have friends that share their birthday too just after mine so they always go on holiday and we rarely celebrate together.

The baby show is cool so much to look at.

I saw the consultant today 28w 4 days and the baby just as with every scan decided to move about and make it almost impossible to measure! I actually went in early for appt as it was quiet but was there a while trying to see how everything was. She mentioned baby measuring ahead possibly about a week but because of the angle it was approx measurements. The head is low and legs just up by belly button and as she said very active. BP and urine all good. I've had swollen feet for so long I'm used to it and can only fit into flat pumps and flip flops so I here you about shoes as I have so many! My sister starting decorating the nursery today as furniture comes next week and she's a painter so it's getting exciting. I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow which is odd but how it fell so going to ask more about position and see if she will measure bump and listen to heartbeat, think I also need to have more bloods taken to check them as that was mentioned before.

I hope everyone else is well.xx

Missy77

#377 Post by Missy77 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Good to hear from you Tigger & Annie, glad all is going well.
I ordered our nursery furniture today, it's mamas & pappas Florence style cot bed, wardrobe and changing unit/drawers. I ended up getting it from Very.com as was half the price there (£799) than on mamas and papers (£1350) and I got an additional 20% off with being a new customer so was only £640. I'm a bit of a bargain hunter so am chuffed to bits!
Just hope the building work is finished before it all arrives in 3 weeks....
OcHealth were doing blood pressure and health tests at work today so I had my Bp taken, 127/79 so was told that was ideal, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to stuff like that but so far I've had no issues at all health wise and will be 24wks on Monday, so feel really lucky.
Me:39
DH:43
R Fallopian tube removed, L Fallopian tube blocked
NHS funded, 1st cycle, 1 egg fertilised 3dt 14/05/16 BFP! :D
little girl due 16/01/2017 ( 3 days after my 40th)

Annie127

#378 Post by Annie127 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Hey Missy well done on the bargain hunting you need to be savvy it's so expensive as there's so much to buy. I'm rubbish at BP but sis and mum have high so they are good at reassuring me and mine was 120/68 yest which is good they say top number between 115-130 and bottom one 60-80 good I believe.

I'm confused today had a really good midwife visit no protein in urine, bloods taken for iron check and HB nice n clear n loud but she had to call MDU as my glucose test came bk with the level they take before you have glucose as too high but the one after is below the threshold which is odd and wrong way round. She thinks hospital just looked at 2nd read and thought ok but now I have 2 appointments at hosp next week one with diabetes nurse and the 2nd with dietician and consultant. It's not definite I have gestational diabetes but I suppose better to check and be sure. Either way when I went to Sainsburys after I was acutely aware not to buy snacks!x

Annie127

#379 Post by Annie127 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Hey anyone about now?

I'm 30+2 and time is flying by now. I've been referred to Diabetes team now as I'm borderline for gestational diabetes. I have to test blood 4 times a day and strangely my 3 tests after meals are fine but my fasting test first thing is slightly higher so I've been given some meds to help.

I hope you are all doing well.xx

Missy77

#380 Post by Missy77 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Hey Annie,
Good to dear your keeping well, and at least they are monitoring you for diabetes.
I'm 25wks today and got the all clear with my diabetes test last week, but they did say they'd keep an eye on it as had some glucose in my fasting urine sample!
We've just come back from an overnight stay in Mamchester for hubbys birthday, shopping and nice dinner out. Came home to carpenter fitting skirting a etc so house is upside down! Hopefully by end of this month all building and decorating will be over and I can start relaxing!
Xx

Annie127

#381 Post by Annie127 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Hey Missy sounds like you had a lovely trip away!

I've had patio doors changed and electrician doing work including beating and then my sister decorated the nursery so it's been mad here too. Nursery furniture turned up last wk 4wks early but I'm glad now as I'm starting to feel organised. Be careful with diabetes as I wasn't even told I was borderline the midwife spotted results and it was just fasting one borderline after meals is normal but hospital should have rang me and I would have started testing 2 weeks earlier. Anyway I'm glad I'm monitoring it as it's reassuring and making me keep an eye on things diet wise.

Tigger17

Re: Easter eggs and Christmas babies...

#382 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Wow all change on here, took me ages to remember my log in details and to find this thread!

So how are you all that are still left on here?

I am now 30+2 and my last scan was at 28+5, all was great the girl twin had moved from the breech position to head down (on my right side) and the boy was still transverse across my tummy button but i think he has now moved down abit now going on where his heart beat is. So its all go here to get ready for their entry into the world incase they come early. They were weighing 3lb each which was a tad over average for 28 weeks but i'm happy with that. I have been told that if they don't come naturally before 37 weeks (26th November) then i will be induced that week. so exciting.

I was supposed to finish work today taking 2 weeks holiday and then starting my maternity leave, but unfortunately the guy i started training, 5 weeks ago, went off sick due to personal problems and a death in the family. so it was all go last week to find a replacement whom starts on Wednesday, and i have to do a further 2 weeks to train her. I still feel ok to work so not too worried, i have today off to sort the rest of the baby washing out, the cot mattress has arrived and the pram has been ordered from John Lewis...so quite a productive day! oh i have almost got my hospital bag packed, just toiletries, snacks & laxatives to pack! can't decide on what size nappies to take though 2-5lb or 4-11lb, will have to see what size they are at my 32 week scan?

This is getting more real now ladies and christmas is fast approaching so our babies will be here in no time at all! :D

Annie127

#383 Post by Annie127 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Hi Tigger,

Same as you took a while to log in.

I'm 31+3 and it's flying by.

I can't believe how well ur 2 are growing that's great nice n healthy. Good to know the plan is in place to deliver or induce. I won't be as early as you but won't go to term due to diabetes so probably a week early so we will probably only be about a week apart.

Shame to hear about your work but at least you get more time off when the babies are here. I'm not due to finish till end November but working at home now so not bad although the person I'm handing over to has changed already.

I built the pram today and that makes it more real now. Just car seat to get and then nearly done although I'm not as organised with the hospital bag, I have it out and a couple of things in it but will have to get that done. I'm with the midwife Weds although not my normal one and then back at hospital clinic next week hopefully to see how baby has grown as like you it was measuring slightly ahead last time.

Have a good week.xx

Tigger17

#384 Post by Tigger17 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi Annie

Im 30+6 today. I saw the midwife yesterday, I had to go and give more blood as the hospital messed up and didn't get the forms signed so had to have them done again. I was glad i went though as i was worried about the movements of my twin boy, the girl seems to move more and don't feel much from where the little man is. But all seems to be well and they have both been moving alot today. It is so reassuring when they move and it makes me smile until i get those weird long roll type moves and it just freaks me out!!!

my pram was delivered to work on Wednesday but i was scared of bringing it home so it is now at my sisters. Its not that i am mega superstitious, i can walk under a ladder and it wouldn't bother me if i broke a mirror but this is just different and besides i don't have alot of room in our 2bed terrace and we are decorating the living room so the house is abit of a mess. The cot is up and everything else is on the house ready just leaving the pram till nearer the time.

Got my next scan in 2 weeks - week 32 and can't wait, hoping to be seen every two weeks after that just to keep my mind at rest.

getting bigger by the day and need to get off my feet...one more week at work to help train up my replacement than i hope i can leave without worrying everything will get done!!

Hope your midwife appointment went well?

Pauline x

Annie127

#385 Post by Annie127 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:33 pm

Hi Tigger,

All sounds good with you and I'm glad you had the reassurance that both babies were fine and moving about. You're right it is a very odd feeling when they move about stretching. Typically when I saw the midwife as soon as the Doppler came out the baby moved all over making it hard for her to trace. Every appointment the baby fidgets but it makes me laugh and the heartbeat was good. The baby moved all day then I think they go through phases. I'm measuring a bit big but I'm at hospital this week to see everyone so will have a scan to check baby but I do think I look big too. So good you have the house nearly sorted and you're nearly finished at work too. Time is flying by so I'm going to spend this week sorting nursery things out and must pack a hospital bag too. Have a lovely weekend.xx

Annie127

#386 Post by Annie127 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:35 am

Hey how is everyone very quiet on here now.xx

Tigger17

#387 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Yes it is very quiet on here...thing is they haven't all moved over to facebook? so don't know whats happening with them.

Im doing great, i had my 32 week scan on thursday just gone (24th) and all is good, girl on my right is still head down weight approx 4lb5 and the boy all curled up across my tummy head on the left weighs 4lb. Bloods are all good, feet and hands are both swollen but no problems with water sample so they are not worried about that. I just have problems walking far and my hands go numb very quickly especially at night in bed, they are also very weak so i have to be careful when picking thinks up as i have a tendency to drop most stuff now!!

Next scan in 4 wks (wk36) where they will book me in for my induction the following week if they haven't arrived by then. Can't believe they will be here soon!

Some of the girls now moved over to facebook are having a few problems but nothing that can't be sorted - Ria, who set up the FB page is 33wks and has lost most of her amniotic fluid so she is being monitored but at home, hoping to last till next week (wk34) before her little boy emerges!
Goody - is having twins like me, she has had problems with her back (metal plates or something) so is booked in for a C section 30th november, she has also had big problems with swollen feet, High BP and has the start of pre-eclampsia so thats now being monitored.
Everyone else has just the normal pregnancy aliments and everyone is worrying about baby movements! Its hard to keep up really.

I've just started with a cold even though i have had the flu jab? we are currently redecorating the living room which is slow going as we have an exterior wall that is being treated for damp and having to wait for the stuff to dry completely before re plastering & then painting....ordered a new carpet and Ian Parents are giving us their leather halfmoon settee as it will be easier to clean than my old 3 & 2 seater, which i have had along time and the cats have just about shredded the arms! Just hoping it will all be done before the twins decide to appear!

I finally finished work on 21st October, Was given a lovely send off that made me cry! so now im just washing, Ironing, clearing out etc just to pass the time. Just done some internet christmas shopping as i am finding it difficult to walk far both with my fat feet and aching bones & ligaments.

How are you doing?

Pauline x

Annie127

#388 Post by Annie127 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:39 am

Hi Pauline

So nice to hear from you. Please say hi to Ria and Goody from me they sound like they are having their own issues but I hope everything is ok for them and the babies. Things really are progressing now.

We sound like we are having similar pregnancies except your having 2 babies and me just the 1. I too have swollen feet but have had from early on and I know what you mean about numb hands I get that nightly I think because I sleep sitting up and rest on them. Your 2 sound very cosy in there!

I was at the clinic at 34 wks and because of the diabetes I see everyone and had a scan. The baby is measuring at the top end of my percentile and about 5.6lbs with its belly measuring ahead probably because of the diabetes. I'm back on 10th November and they will then tell me when they will induce me but prob between 38-39 weeks. I had my first antenatal class today just NHS ones but it was informative and only 6 couples so quite nice. Hope I make it to all 3 sessions especially as the next one is about birth and pain relief and then feeding. I'm with the midwife on Wednesday too. I was working until end Nov but I've moved it forward a week as I'm only working from home but may have to adjust if they decide to induce earlier. I saw a couple of colleagues last week for coffee but all men although boss bought me a lovely bouncy chair for baby as a gift, I'm not sure the office will send me anything. They still need to sort a new company car for me as they are all due to be swapped and that's stressing me a bit as I know it's going to be soon and they will have to deliver it but I need to practice putting the car seat in etc. I have a baby shower on Sunday and then I should have everything for hospital bag so I can finish packing that. I can't believe we are all so close now!

Ann.xx

Tigger17

#389 Post by Tigger17 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Annie,

its such a shame no one else is posting on here, there is so much going on now as we are getting near the end. I could tell you whats happening with who but i don't know what most of them were called on here???

Ria was admitted to hospital on saturday due to fears of infection as she had lost all her fluid and she has been induced this morning, so we are all just waiting to here her news....may not be till tomorrow but she'll definitely be the first to pop at 34+3.

Sarah-Jayne is still a worrier but not so bad as before with all her bleeding etc her last scan on 4/11 she was 29+4 and baby weighed 2lb 14, which is good.

Laura & Vicky are doing well too they painted laura's bump to look like a pumpkin for halloween which look fab - shame i can't put photos on here.

Sinead (goody)- twins, is still being monitored for pre-eclampsia and booked in for her c section on 30th.

Claire (Foxy) just had her baby shower and looks 'swell' on her photos

As for me, well im just sat around the house waiting!!! they are definitely very compact in there as i feel every foot & elbow move and i don't think i am as big as some singletons! my feet are proper swollen now and no matter how often i put them up they just stay the same. I can only fit in a pair of slip on boots from primark, slippers or flip flops!!! so its a good job i don't need to go far! I have a midwife appointment on thursday and then my last 36week scan on 24th, so only 3 weeks to go till i'm induced if not here before then.

The living room is still a mess & cold as no radiator on yet, we have picked a new carpet and the new (second hand from inlaws) settee is not coming till end november but hoping to have plastered and painted by then! All last minute.

My hands are getting worse, i have to sleep with them stretched out straight and not bent or they just go numb, it takes about an hour when i get up for me to bend my fingers properly and still dropping everything. Friends have said they were given splints/supports for their wrist to sleep in but didnt make a difference so i'll just put up with it for a few more weeks.

I'm 34 weeks now and by going on your baby's weight my two will definitely be wanting to come out soon at 5lb 5ish each, one was measuring a bit heavier but they say its only approximate. all these tiny clothes & nappies i have bought will be no good!!!

I haven't been to any antenatal classes, midwife or consultant haven't mentioned anything to me...NHS or private ones so I haven't bothered i'm just going to have to use the program 'one born every minute' as my guide ! :D

Have fun at your baby shower, i decided not to have one as work & family have already given me their presents and friends are just waiting till they are born to get stuff.

Good luck with your appointments this week.

Pauline x
Last edited by Tigger17 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Annie127

#390 Post by Annie127 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi Pauline,

I've been trying to log in since Monday but got locked out I was desperate to reply. Wow the ladies are all moving on as well as yourself. I hope Ria is ok let me know when you hear she's had the baby.

I may however have won 1st prize as the first to deliver!

Sunday was my baby shower which was fab 16 friends all spoiling me with some lovely gifts. I was dropped off at home at 16.30pm and decided to cook a chicken dinner. I had just eaten it and was following up with a sneaky scone I had brought back with me and took 1 bite and whoosh my waters broke on the sofa. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and they went again so I called my mum as she's my birthing partner to warn her and then called triage who took details and told me to go straight in because of diabetes. My sister and her fella raced round to help as I had only part packed my hospital bag as I was hoping for some bits from the shower. Between us with me mainly in shock walking round house in just a top and knickers we were at hospital labour ward within the hour. After a 5min wait I was taken in by a lovely midwife and asked lots of questions and then it became obvious to me that I was having contractions too. I saw a doctor and he examined me and scanned the baby and they were talking about steroids to keep me going and moving me to a ward as labour would probably be slow but that wasn't the case and I didn't move as it seemed I was only about 2cm dilated but the next midwife couldn't feel my cervix when she checked by which point my contractions were every 2.5mins and quite painful! I did tell them I kept wanting to poo and when I tried to stand I gushed lots more water and blood so it was then a rush to get me bk on the bed and get the labour kit out. The long and short of it was established labour was only 1.39hrs and I only pushed for 14mins until my little darling shot out of me so quickly! As you all know I didn't know wot I was having but Chloe Louisa Wood was born 4.39am on Monday 7th November 5 weeks early weighing 6.2lbs so definitely not the big diabetic baby I was expecting! I'm at Northampton General Hospital until at least Sat if anyone else is and wants to put any names to faces! I can't describe how happy I am and although I was shocked when it happened so suddenly with no warnings this is the greatest thing we can all do.

I can't wait to hear how and when everyone goes I just hope everything goes well for everyone we've all worked hard for this!

Lots of love Ann.xx

Tigger17

#391 Post by Tigger17 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 pm

OMG Ann!!!

I am so pleased for you, wow i was not expecting that reply. You are definitely the first one, Ria's induction didn't go to plan so she was booked in for a c section and gave birth on 8th Nov (don't know what time) to Ollie, 4lb 7 - 6 weeks early. He is now breathing for himself but still being feed by tube but all good so far.

Can't wait to tell everyone on face book about you, Congratulations x my Partner likes the name chloe but my cousin has just used it too! so i think we have decided on Hayley or Lydia for the girl (obviously) and Ryan or Liam for the boy...we may change our minds again yet!

I had my midwife appointment today, all good. I was worried about pre eclampsia but luckily water sample fine, bp was alittle high first go but second go was better so she's not worried. Took blood to check Iron. Told me not to bother with antenatal classes as i was having twins & i'll be treated differently in hospital to what they tell singletons so just got to read abit more about breathing.

So i don't suppose you had anytime for pain relief either then? they are still advising me to have epidural but will have to just wait and see what happens.

Best go and let the others know!

Keep intouch and luck after that little lady x

Pauline x

sarjay84

#392 Post by sarjay84 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Ann, HUGE congratulations to you and your family on the early, yet rather speedy birth of little Chloe Louisa. :D Hope the both of you are doing just fine and that they're taking good care of you at Northampton General?

As Pauline previously mentioned, yes I am still a worrier :oops: but not as bad! I can't help it, it's just me! lol!

I'm 30+3 today and have 31 week check-up with GP tomorrow and then 32 week scan + consultant appointment at MKUH on the 21st. In between all that, my hubby has a chemo session at Oxford, so we're a bit all over the place at the moment. :?

Anyway, you take care of you and little one and hopefully we'll get to see some pictures at some point?!

SJ xxxxx

Annie127

#393 Post by Annie127 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy Ria is all safely delivered and little Ollie is doing so well by the sounds of it for such a little one. It's shocking to deliver so early and Ria and I have had such different scenarios as I was going about my business quite happily all weekend and out she pops and poor Ria must have been worrying so much. I think it's amazing that we have all been through such a regimented process with IVF and yet at the end of the day our bodies and babies will do what they want and arrive when they want to! I think originally Goody was due first a day before me so who knows who will be next!

Pauline you sound like your doing really well with the twins I was worried about pre eclampsia as I had such swollen feet the whole time and in fact they get worse before better I was told yesterday. Fingers crossed you get the delivery you want I didn't even get to write a birth plan and only got to 1 antenatal so it's all what I've read and know now but the hospital staff are all really supportive about everything and hopefully I will be breast feeding by the end of the week as she has latched on but I'm having to pump as she's jaundiced so needs to be on a heated bed but hopefully she will be off by tomorrow as I miss my cuddles because she can only come out of the onesie in it for feeds. I'm actually enjoying staying in as I'm not sure if you can remember but although I have a great supportive family and friends I did this on my own as I'm 42 and didn't want to hang about any longer so I'm getting training here whilst my family sort out what else needed doing at home before she comes back and it's just us!

SJ I don't blame you worrying I did and in fact last weekend I worried if she was moving enough and look what happened. It's so reassuring when you get your consultant appointments because you know is all ok at least for that day! Sorry to hear about your hubby no wonder you worry you have so much going on I hope his appointment goes well too.

As for pain relief there wasn't much time but we got here about 8pm and they gave me antibiotics because the water had gone and paracetamol by drip which did nothing and then pethadine about 2 hrs before I gave birth which again did nothing so I used gas and air and I think that was more psychological as you have to remember to breathe in and out the whole time you have a contraction so it almost distracts you. My contractions started at 5mins when we were in the car and were 3 mins fairly quickly but established labour was so quick and pushing as well only 14mins I'm just so lucky and when I say she shut out she did but luckily 2 midwives there and she had a short cord. I imagined all sorts and worst case scenerios and heard lots of screaming from other women but the midwife said I was great as I didn't panic and pushed how and when I was supposed to so I guess my only advice is don't get wound up try and remain calm I was having pictures whilst delivering placenta and tea and toast with mum and sister 15mins later. I know I've been through it though as one thing u was t aware of was how sore it is just to sit on the loo and how much blood you lose! Anyway that's my experience and I would do it all again because Chloe is all worth it! I can't wait to hear from you all and wish you lots of luck although you don't need it as these babies were so wanted we will go through anything to get them here safe.
Take care and I'm here if you need me. X

Missy77

#394 Post by Missy77 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:25 am

Oh Ann what wonderful news, glad to hear you and Chloe are doing well! What a beautiful name by the way!
I have not logged on in ages as been sufferer terribly with Sinusitis (1st time I've ever had it and crikey does it hurt, especially when you can't take strong painkillers or decongestants!) but your news has cheered me right up! So so happy for you
X Cath :D

Tigger17

#395 Post by Tigger17 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Hello Missy.

Long time no see!

How are you doing? what stage of your pregnancy are you now? I'm 35 weeks now with twins. Aswell as Annie, Ria.c has also given birth early, so its all starting now. You should move over to Facebook page where we have lots of baby bump pictures and lots of moans and groans to compare. Ria set up the page but she is alittle busy with new baby now so if you do want to join find me - Pauline Neale, my profile picture is of just me in a red dress looking happy but fat!!! and I'll add you to the closed very private group.

Annie how are you and Chloe doing? Im hoping you two are home now and getting into some sort of routine. I didn't know you were doing this on your own, which is very brave of you. My sister in law (to be) is also going it alone, she has been married before and had one failed IVF cycle now she is single and just turned 40 and is desperate for a baby so, all her fertility problems aside, she has spent the last year or so raising money, had a polyp removed from her cervix, her niece is donating her eggs and hopefully they will start treatment after christmas now. She has even had her story printed in Take a break magazine last month! If i hadn't met Ian when i did i would have gone it alone too...its all i have ever wanted.

Looking forward to hearing your news.

Pauline x

Annie127

#396 Post by Annie127 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:32 am

Hi Cath and Pauline lovely to hear from you both. Chloe and I are doing ok we came home Sunday so had a week in hospital and I wld hv stayed longer if required because of the support I had because the 1st night home alone terrified me n I didn't sleep at all although Chloe did but she didn't want to sleep in her Moses basket. Mind you hospital cld get noisy and i thought of you Pauline coz at one point there was 5 sets of twins in the ward. Chloe is asleep on my chest but I'm going to hv to put her in basket as I need Sleep.

How are you both?

LouisaNBump

#397 Post by LouisaNBump » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 am

CONGRATULATIONS ANNIE,
That's fantastic news. I've been trying to get on this board for a week now to congratulate you but have had massive problems logging in. I've registered again now.
You did so well during labour and Chloe's weight was brilliant for 35 weeks.

The first day that you bring your first baby home is terrifying. The pressure of being responsible hits you then. I was in a constant state of panic for a few days and I had lots of family around. Each day that you do it by yourself really does get better as you realise that you have it all under control, which you do.
I'm so happy to hear that you are home too.
Enjoy baby Chloe... I love her middle name ha ha x

LouisaNBump

#398 Post by LouisaNBump » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:56 am

I joined the Facebook group as I thought you may be on there and it was driving me crazy not being able to post on here x

Annie127

#399 Post by Annie127 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi Louisa nice to hear from you. It is so daunting and even with family around at night is when you panic is everything ok and are you doing things right. Louisa was my nans name and I've always loved Chloe. Labour was super fast and not what I expected I had visions of it taking days lol!

How are you doing?xx

Tigger17

#400 Post by Tigger17 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Nice to hear you are home Annie, as Louisa says you are now in control and don't have to worry about anyone judging you not that my OH would do that....he just does as he's told!! LOL

We have all been talking about getting braxton Hicks on Facebook and i didn't even realise i was getting them just thought the girl twin was pressing on my bladder!! but last night and this morning i felt what being in labour could be like as i was completely stunned with pain and thought i was dying!!! It was a pain that started in my lower back and traveled up into my shoulders and then into my chest (contractions in my upper half rather than the lower??) but boy it certainly stop me for 30 secs then stopped and started again and was like this for about 5 minutes. don't want to experience that again!!!

Still trying to decide on names, keep changing my mind!! But i'm the same with everything, prefer to leave it to last minute so i can't change my mind like packing for a holiday and buying christmas presents!

Well you should hopefully be in some sort of routine by now and loving every minute.

Take care x

Pauline